• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2K7 Season 3 interest thread...

If anyone wants to play some games of our series tonight I'll be around after 10:30-11ish EST.

I still have series left with DCX, Juan, and Dez...

Dez

ChrisJames said:
If anyone wants to play some games of our series tonight I'll be around after 10:30-11ish EST.

I'll play around 10:30.. let me know when you're ready.

jobber said:
we still have 1 game to get out of the way.

We finished our series all ready (including the game that was dropped in the 7th that I reset). The series was 2-1, 7-4, 2-0.

Once again, I'll be around later tonight Juan, DCX, and Dez if you want to play some games.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
ChrisJames said:
We finished our series all ready (including the game that was dropped in the 7th that I reset). The series was 2-1, 7-4, 2-0.

Once again, I'll be around later tonight Juan, DCX, and Dez if you want to play some games.

yikes

I totally forgot.

I guess losing games does that to ya.

My apologies.

Dez

I think i'll pass on playing tonight.. all star game + microsoft conference should keep me entertained.. i could play after the conference though.

JuanMR2

ChrisJames said:

I can play today, I'll be on AIM just message me.

Dez

ChrisJames said:
I can play you around then if you're still up for a game or two.

-Around 10:45 Eastern would work good for me.

alright cool, meet you in the lobby at 10:45. game 13.. so starter #3. Damn, you miss Kazmir.

jobber

:lol this is awesome. I wonder if i'll set a record on how many games I lose by 1

DeeCee

I'll play game 2 later today (I guess before 7pm-ish-est)

I need to play some PSU.

DCX

DCX
Cloudy said:
I'm good for some games today :D
I can play a couple. Jobber we can also play, Juan i had to go to the ER...i have Gout in my toe :/ 5 Hours later...same pain as before i went in lol. Sorry i left just like that. That was a crappy game! I couldn't filed worth shit! I gave you like 5 of your 9 runs. Errors, missed catches, running animation casusing you to over run the ball...just crazy!

DCX

I'll be around later tonight to play. I still have a game left against Juan and my series with DCX.

Also, I think I'm going to finish the schedule out for the rest of the way, so we'll (I'll) have to keep an eye on the settings.

-I scheduled games up to week 30 and the settings show that they're the same right now... I have to go out for a while, so if the settings go screwy for some reason Konex will have to fix it. Hopefully they just stay how they're supposed to...

jobber said:
*mails it in*

1142945846_0226.jpg

The schedule from weeks 22-30 isn't final yet, so don't play any games in those weeks yet...

The problem is that we have an owner-less team which means some people will get automatic victories. I'm trying to figure out how we can do this as fair as possible, so if anyone has any good ideas let me know. My only idea so far is to give Jobber 3 games against Houston and then everyone else has 1 game against Houston, but I don't know how that will work out with scheduling other games... Any suggestions would be helpful.

Anyways, I'm 7-9 after the first half of the season and I'm going to do my best to make a second half push to the playoffs!

jobber

ChrisJames said:
The schedule from weeks 22-30 isn't final yet, so don't play any games in those weeks yet...

The problem is that we have an owner-less team which means some people will get automatic victories. I'm trying to figure out how we can do this as fair as possible, so if anyone has any good ideas let me know. My only idea so far is to give Jobber 3 games against Houston and then everyone else has 1 game against Houston, but I don't know how that will work out with scheduling other games... Any suggestions would be helpful.

Anyways, I'm 7-9 after the first half of the season and I'm going to do my best to make a second half push to the playoffs!

playing me is a automatic win!

jobber

ChrisJames said:
This is only payback for your NBA 2k7 sins.

that and me picking a poo team..but I got <3 for the fish.

Revenge shall be mine...If it's football or nba2k8....I will laugh last.

Dez

yeah the team makes a *huge* difference in this game.. I totally dominated with the Jays and find myself struggling and finding the game really frustrating with the Devil Rays.

Big Zep said:
if you guys need a fill-in im down...Gonna have a new system by tomorrow.

The only team available is Houston, but you can have them if you want. We haven't even simmed any of their games yet, so it would work out well.

Let us know if you want to join up as Houston.

Dez

Big Zep said:
C'mon! Don't force my hand dammit.

Carlos Lee/Roy Oswalt - ARod

Are you nuts? Oswalts one of the best pitchers in MLB 2k7.. and arod is rated based on his off year last year :p

Cloudy said:
DCX let's finish tonight...

Since Zep is filling in for Houston, we can keep the schedule as it is and we're scheduled to play a series in weeks 22-24. Let me know when you want to play, although I might not be up for it tonight; I want to play some All Pro...

Top Bottom