• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Off-season Thread 2015-2016 IOTI Back to the Future was a lie

3N16MA

Banned
It's generally seen that there's some kind of Coors effect on play away from there (maybe because of the altitude adjustment), so CarGo is better than his away numbers suggest. Matt Holliday is a guy who started to outperform his away-from-Coors numbers once he left Colorado.

Cargo still probably isn't worth much, though.

There is probably some adjustment that needs to be made. Holliday started to show real improvement in his away numbers in 2006-2008 with the Rockies. CarGo has shown one flash of brilliance away from Coors back in 2013 and that is it.

Malo

Banned
nah ship the yankees away (it would be more amusing) plus then the mets could take their rightful place as the one true new york team.
New York deserves better.

better than the Yanks, of course

FdT741K.jpg

dodgers looking at bringing howie back

I guess with the uncertainty of Turner being ready at the start of the season they wanna solidify up the middle

I liked his bat was surprised by his negative defensive metrics

zroid

Banned
Maicer Izturis is back :lol

Over/under on how many days into Spring Training before he trips over a bat and tears his ACL?

So basically Howie kendrick turned down a 1 yr $16 mil offer and now signed a 2 yr $20 mil offer

lol ok
Maybe Howie rather stay in one place rather than bouncing around. Anyways I like the resigning. Howie always goes all out.

E::.Seeing RBH showing variety of food and just thinking PetCo Park has some good variety of food.

I enjoyed the carne asada tacos. Almost went the Pork sandwiches. It looked so good.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
MLB Pipeline's Top 10 prospects:

10. Tyler Glasnow
9. Joey Gallo
8. Dansby Swanson
7. Yoan Moncada
6. Orlando Arcia
5. J.P. Crawford
4. Julio Urias
3. Lucas Giolito
2. Byron Buxton
1. Corey Seager

Man, they're really high on Swanson.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Adam McCalvy
‏@AdamMcCalvy

This ARI-MIL trade had been in the works for months. One of Stearns' first contacts after getting the job was D-backs exec Dave Stewart.

Stearns is a smart guy.

rando14

ARI just making tons of flashy moves and depleting their farm

Feels like they're just destined to be disappointed this year

Being able to dump Hill's contract is great for the Dbacks. Might have given up more talent than they got back just to get that $12m Hill was owed off the books (anyone know how much cash went from AZ to MIL?)

zroid

Banned
This is just odd. Apparently the Jays' spring training cap has a National League emblem lightly printed on its side:

GrXUbdi.png[

Top Bottom