• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Off-season Thread 2015-2016 IOTI Back to the Future was a lie

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I would love seeing the Blue Jays in the NL. It would make it easier for you to compete too, assuming the Nats swapped leagues.

RBH

12534345_994384100635911_175660827_n.jpg

Mallex Smith and Tyrell Jenkins

2 possible newcomers for the Braves' opening day roster

BFIB

I gave my copy of MLB The Show 15 to my nephew, and now I'm really needing my baseball fix. Usually this is what gets me through until ST starts, but I'm without the Show this year. :(

Why can't '16 be out already!?

I gave my copy of MLB The Show 15 to my nephew, and now I'm really needing my baseball fix. Usually this is what gets me through until ST starts, but I'm without the Show this year. :(

And that's why I bought 15 digitally lol. Got my MVP Edition of 16 pre-ordered and ready to go!

about to start spring training on 15 until 16 comes out

Brahs the Caribbean will begin tomorrow and be shown on ESPN Deportes. Ill try to gather some more info for the thread but that should help us survive until pitchers and catchers,

4 weeks until I have my first Leinenkugel's with a brat covered in stadium sauce and sauerkraut in Maryvale. Yissssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Malo

Banned
Joel Sherman

Bird out the shoulder last year while in the minors. Felt it again this offseason. Was diagnosed with torn labrum

Spring training hasn't even started yet. FUUUUCK

Malo

Banned
Buster Olney ‏@Buster_ESPN
For those asking about Alvarez/NYY: Probably isn't a fit unless either A-Rod or Teixeira is hurt. A-Rod locked into DH, Teixeira at 1B.
He would be the third base backup to Headley as well and Teixiera gets hurt every season. Alvarez could easily get 300-400 at bats with us.

BFIB

I think I'm finally headed to Milwaukee to see Cards/Brewers. What's the go to ballpark food, minus a brat with mustard of course.

RBH

I think I'm finally headed to Milwaukee to see Cards/Brewers. What's the go to ballpark food, minus a brat with mustard of course.

food6-2015.jpg

Over in Miller Park (Milwaukee Brewers), you can find Inside the Park Nachos ($9). That would be ground beef taco meat on a stick, crusted with Doritos and topped with nacho cheese and sour cream, with salsa dipping sauce.

Top Bottom