• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Off-season Thread 2015-2016 IOTI Back to the Future was a lie

BFIB

Pujols had surgery on his foot, he will be out 4 1/2 months.

Mo on local radio: "I want to move fast." He pulled off the Heyward trade early at the meetings, and did the same signing Peralta. Lots of chatter that the Cards are willing to part w/ Wong in a deal.

Beckx

CTSDfDQUcAAFBMC.jpg

CTSDgoIVEAA2sPZ.jpg

Not even close to fair, and he had his forkball and curve working too. Fucking psyched to see Otani bounce back with a great start like that after having the worst outing of his professional career in the playoffs.

Dominican Republic vs. US starts in just over 9 hours, stream here

Canada vs Cuba here, same time.

Bryan Price be damned!
Reds be damned!
Votto be damned!
Price be damned!
Price be damned!
Our trades this year be damned!
Bryan Price the assaholic bitch be damned!

Zach Klein @ZachKleinWSB: Per multiple sources, former #Braves pitcher Tommy Hanson is in a coma at local Atl. hospital. Working to get more details

Whoa
Oh no. I was just thinking of him yesterday. It may be inappropriate to say now, but I really loved his delivery and watching him pitch.

Re: Reyes's 50 game ban for weed

How ridiculous is it that minor leaguers are forced to deal with year round drug testing and dumb punishments while major leaguers arent? If Reyes were on the 40 man he would've only been required to participate in a treatment program.

Re: Reyes's 50 game ban for weed

How ridiculous is it that minor leaguers are forced to deal with year round drug testing and dumb punishments while major leaguers arent? If Reyes were on the 40 man he would've only been required to participate in a treatment program.

He's never going off the 40 man now. One more bust and it's bye bye if he's not.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I just imagined the Braves trading Nick Markakis to the Cardinals and signing Jason Heyward to a 10 year/$210 million contract on the same day.

If only...

Pujols had surgery on his foot, he will be out 4 1/2 months.

Mo on local radio: "I want to move fast." He pulled off the Heyward trade early at the meetings, and did the same signing Peralta. Lots of chatter that the Cards are willing to part w/ Wong in a deal.
Wonder who would be coming the other way. We don't really have anyone to fill the 2B spot except Garcia, right? Maybe bring up Diaz? Or maybe Mo is trying to get Beltre/Arenado/Longoria and move Marp back to 2B? :lol

zroid

Banned
Via Deadspin

Colorado Rockies shortstop José Reyes was arrested on Halloween for allegedly grabbing his wife by the throat and shoving her into a sliding glass door, according to TV station KHNL in Hawaii. The alleged assault took place at the Four Seasons Hualalai, and Reyes was arrested after security called police, according to the station.

oh geez guys, it's the NFL that's supposed to have these kind of headlines, not MLB!
well here's hoping that Reyes gets prosecuted fully if these allegations are true. a nice guy but you can't be going around shoving anyone around and trying to choke them.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Sad beyond words. Rest in peace Tommy.

His poor family, man. Tommy's younger brother died two years ago.

I thought Tommy was going to be a pain in the Mets ass for a long, long time. He looked so damn good as a rookie and in his second year.

Cocaine is just... it destroys people.

Honestly, this kind of stuff isn't worth posting. Whatever his issues may have been, that's for his family to know.

I mean that was less for posting about what happened to him (which should be personal) and more for the cleat chasers like that getting access to him and other players.

But you're right I'll remove it.

Top Bottom