• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Off-season Thread 2015-2016 IOTI Back to the Future was a lie

David O'Brien ‏@DOBrienAJC
#Braves shortstop Andrelton Simmons didn't win a third consecutive Gold Glove. Award went to Giants shortstop Brandon Crawford. Wow.

izjlz5Bkz4YDN.gif

According to a TSN report, the Jays are pursuing Greinke more strongly than Price

interesting...

Price is a great pitcher, but he seems to want to go elsewhere and didn't play extremely well in the playoffs. His playoff curse is worrying.

And Pillar didn't win a gold glove? What. The. FUCK!?

Parch

The Price playoff performance has to be a factor. It can't be ignored. Jays got him with hopes of playoff success and he failed.

Beckx

This shit gonna stream or what? Still says it will begin shortly...

They've had rain delays and streaming problems so I dunno what the deal was.

Maeken not looking sharp but Sho-time (my favorite player) saving his ass with a homer and 4 RBI. Edit: and he just walked it off with a sayonara hit in the bottom of the ninth, Sho Nakata is the man

CTh7rtIUEAAMYAL.jpg

In other Maeda news, the first rumors out of the Japan sports dailies have him signing with the same agency that represents Darvish and Iwakuma.

They've had rain delays and streaming problems so I dunno what the deal was.

Maeken not looking sharp but Sho-time (my favorite player) saving his ass with a homer and 4 RBI.

CTh7rtIUEAAMYAL.jpg

In other Maeda news, the first rumors out of the Japan sports dailies have him signing with the same agency that represents Darvish and Iwakuma.
It never came up on YouTube at all.i dont know how many times I checked.m

jbug617

Banned
Braves shopping their OF
‏@Ken_Rosenthal: #Braves aggressively shopping OFers Bourn, Swisher, Maybin, one rival official says. Braves GM Coppolella denies that is case with Maybin.

@Ken_Rosenthal: Move of Olivera to LF, however, has created glut of OFers. Bourn, Swisher were acquired mainly to clear C. Johnson’s money in 2017.

‏@Ken_Rosenthal: Swisher owed $15M next season, Bourn $14M. Maybin at $8M next season with $9M club option for 2017. Many CFers available in FA and trade.
‏

Top Bottom