• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Off-season Thread 2015-2016 IOTI Back to the Future was a lie

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Jon Singleton sent down to the Minors.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if he's traded.

Tyler White going to be the starter.

MAAAAYBE Reed gets called up after his super 2 status is up.

zroid

Banned
Just the first two months? Good luck Braves.

Just looking at some of the rosters and it seems to me that there are some really bad teams in the NL.

It's a wonder there isn't a 120 win team in the NL considering how many cellar dwellers there are to feast on

Fangraphs 2016 Defensive Visualization

http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/instagraphs/2016-defensive-visualization/

9JlY11N.png

Hv0i2Cj.png

unk1sK8.png

Z5n3bnk.png

Simmons, Heyward :(

The Yankees are not bad sans Beltran. Can't wait until he's gone.

Mets fans are just not allowed to be happy ever.

50 bucks says it's Herpes. Friends and I've got a running pool about what dick related illness it is.

On the plus side, this means Big Sexy is gonna start on ESPN opening day.

Parch

Aaron Sanchez officially named to the Blue Jay rotation, but with an innings limit.
Gavin Floyd has been a pleasant surprise now that they got his elbow fixed. Long relief after a Dickey or Estrada stinker is a good role for him. Maybe give him a few spot starts to keep him stretched out for when Sanchez starts bouncing pitches.

Parch

Jays claiming Jesus isn't a surprise. They were looking for catching depth. Too scary to have Thole be full time when Martin is hurt.

I'd like the Jays to snag a decent outfielder off waivers. Somebody who can be an effective 4th and give that position better depth.

zroid

Banned
I'd like the Jays to snag a decent outfielder off waivers. Somebody who can be an effective 4th and give that position better depth.

Dude Jays have a ton of OF depth right now. A waiver claim isn't going to be an upgrade.

Junior Lake, Zeke Carrera, Domonic Brown, Darrell Ceciliani (who's been lighting up ST), and obviously Pompey lurking in Buffalo

aFIGurANT

One more NEOGAF Fantasy request/reminder for this OT:

Our Yahoo H2H, 8x8 draft is this Saturday night at 6 PST. Quality starts, Holds, K/BB, etc. make this a little more fun than your typical standard league. We have 13 managers now so there's one more spot we need to fill. PM me with your email address and we'll get an invite sent out.

Also Enron (commish) has requested I remind everyone in the league from last year that keepers lock at 11:59 PST THIS FRIDAY. So get those set now if you can. We have a good six or seven new teams this year for those worried that it won't be equal footing with everyone but you getting keepers. Thanks guys.

Kingbrave

I refuse to fall for all this negative Brave's talk!

We gonna get that trophy!

They give one for participating right? My nephew's Tball team got on, so they get one, right?

Smart move by the Jays, in picking up Montero. Maybe that'll get Thole off of our roster.

Seems like a nice guy, but he's an awful hitter and not very good overall.

Malo

Banned
Jays claiming Jesus isn't a surprise. They were looking for catching depth. Too scary to have Thole be full time when Martin is hurt.

Catching depth? He can't catch at all. He's strictly a DH/pseudo first baseman.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Andrew Baggarly ‏@extrabaggs
The world is on fire. Cheapest ticket for Giants' exhibition at Sacramento Wednesday is $73 for LAWN SEATING. Box seats up to $250. 😱

That is some expensive tickets for a minor league stadium lol

One more NEOGAF Fantasy request/reminder for this OT:

Our Yahoo H2H, 8x8 draft is this Saturday night at 6 PST. Quality starts, Holds, K/BB, etc. make this a little more fun than your typical standard league. We have 13 managers now so there's one more spot we need to fill. PM me with your email address and we'll get an invite sent out.

Also Enron (commish) has requested I remind everyone in the league from last year that keepers lock at 11:59 PST THIS FRIDAY. So get those set now if you can. We have a good six or seven new teams this year for those worried that it won't be equal footing with everyone but you getting keepers. Thanks guys.

Sheeit I'll be auto drafting again. No worries..

Malo

Banned
The feels from the ending of ace of diamond season 2. I know the manga is still going, hopefully there's a season 3.

Malo

Banned
If we are lucky we will get both Ace of Diamond season 3 and Major 2nd at the same time for a total baseball goodness package.
Now that ace of diamond is done, I need to get back to major. I was up to episode 16, but I got bored and stopped watching.
Dae Ho getting on the team! Hope he can make it in the big league.

Re: Ace of Diamond, call me when Sawamura becomes the ace, anything before is a tease. :(
Considering act II only has 27 chapters, it's going to be at least two years before we see that.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
why am i stuck at work on mlb the show release day. this should be a national holiday.

BumRush

Mets fans are just not allowed to be happy ever.

50 bucks says it's Herpes. Friends and I've got a running pool about what dick related illness it is.

On the plus side, this means Big Sexy is gonna start on ESPN opening day.

I agree and I'm worried it's something bad. "Non-baseball" means it's nothing physical so it could only be a disease, stomach ailment, mental issue, STD, etc.

why am i stuck at work on mlb the show release day. this should be a national holiday.

Got a bit in this morning.

I want to go back.

I am trying to get myself comfortable with the new Fish-Eye view they have. The strikezone feels a little different in it but I still managed to go 2 for 4 with a home run with my RTTS guy. Maybe I will stick with it.

I am not sure about that Show thing that has you hitting R2 to throw accurately stuff. I may turn that off as I really don't see the point.

They're finally installing a dirt infield in Rogers Centre.

fdlZ1xF.jpg

They updated the Rogers logo to an updated Rogers 4k TV logo. Now I am going to be upset that I don't have a 4k tv every time I watch a game.

zroid

Banned
Good bye Steve Delabar

You were good for like two months one time

I'm sure he will find his way to Pittsburgh somehow and wind up dominating

Top Bottom