• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Off-season Thread 2015-2016 IOTI Back to the Future was a lie

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
This is Oakland.

KhTge1G.gif

Lexxism

yeah it started coming out a little over a year ago. not a lot of it is translated though.
It follows Goro and Toshiya's sons. I believe it is a weekly manga though so there should be 50 or so chapters so they might be able to make it into an anime soon, my guess would be spring 2017.
Just read. Damn, nostalgia. I can't believe they made a sequel on it. Also, there's 3 volumes currently and based on the raws I found it's only 26 chapters.

rando14

List of current Blue Jays who are former Mariners or Athletics:

Jesse Chavez
R. A. Dickey
Josh Donaldson
Edwin Encarnacion*
J. A. Happ
Casey Kotchman
Arnold Léon
Jesus Montero
Humberto Quintero
Michael Saunders
Justin Smoak
Pat Venditte

*did not play

Hmmm I will save this

Anytime a Jays fan (cc: Man, Kave) tries to roast the Mariners I'ma bring THIS UP!!

zulux21

Just read. Damn, nostalgia. I can't believe they made a sequel on it. Also, there's 3 volumes currently and based on the raws I found it's only 26 chapters.

ah I wasn't sure as I can't read japanese well enough to read raws so I don't normally check them out thus I just knew there were at least 12 chapters :p

I guess given the number of chapters it must be an every other week release.

Mortemis

Banned
Considering act II only has 27 chapters, it's going to be at least two years before we see that.

Yeah, I'm currently keeping up with the manga. Hope he at least pitches great during the summer koshien.

List of current Blue Jays who are former Mariners or Athletics:

Jesse Chavez
R. A. Dickey
Josh Donaldson
Edwin Encarnacion*
J. A. Happ
Casey Kotchman
Arnold Léon
Jesus Montero
Humberto Quintero
Michael Saunders
Justin Smoak
Pat Venditte

*did not play

Damn. Not many regrets, so its cool.

Lexxism

Koshien semi-finals tonight if anyone is interested. Games start at 10pm Eastern. First game features a solid ace, Murakami, leading Chiben Gakuen. Second game features the two best offensive teams left in the tournament.
Wrong link. It takes me to your post.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
So I was doing some research for something else, and I came across an article printed a couple years ago in the Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology which measured how a person's performance in certain physical tasks was affected by their emotional states. One of the tasks they tested was throwing a ball, and they found that feeling anger or happiness allowed you to perform significantly better at throwing (measured in velocity) than feeling sadness, anxiety, or a neutral emotional state. They hypothesized that this was because the action of throwing was aligned with anger release methods.

I guess what I'm saying is that the Will to Win is real.

rando14

So I was doing some research for something else, and I came across an article printed a couple years ago in the Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology which measured how a person's performance in certain physical tasks was affected by their emotional states. One of the tasks they tested was throwing a ball, and they found that feeling anger or happiness allowed you to perform significantly better at throwing (measured in velocity) than feeling sadness, anxiety, or a neutral emotional state. They hypothesized that this was because the action of throwing was aligned with anger release methods.

I guess what I'm saying is that the Will to Win is real.

vuvMBaJ.gif

aFIGurANT

The NEOGAF Fantasy Baseball league has one spot left. The Yahoo, H2H, 8x8 draft is this Saturday night at 6 PST. Quality starts, Holds, K/BB, etc. make this a little more fun than your typical standard league. We have 13 managers now so there's one more spot we need to fill. PM me with your email address and we'll get an invite sent out.

Also Enron (commish) has requested I remind everyone in the league from last year that keepers lock at 11:59 PST THIS FRIDAY. So get those set now if you can. We have a good six or seven new teams this year for those worried that it won't be equal footing with everyone but you getting keepers. Thanks guys.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
The NEOGAF Fantasy Baseball league has one spot left. The Yahoo, H2H, 8x8 draft is this Saturday night at 6 PST. Quality starts, Holds, K/BB, etc. make this a little more fun than your typical standard league. We have 13 managers now so there's one more spot we need to fill. PM me with your email address and we'll get an invite sent out.

Also Enron (commish) has requested I remind everyone in the league from last year that keepers lock at 11:59 PST THIS FRIDAY. So get those set now if you can. We have a good six or seven new teams this year for those worried that it won't be equal footing with everyone but you getting keepers. Thanks guys.

Fuck it, I will join and rule you all. PMing you in a second.

Sanjuro

This also may be my last season on GAF. So, I'm going to make it in my style of humor and however the fuck I want. Of Corran or anyone really wants dibs, go for it.

I'm sensitive after making the TMNT thread and some guy got mad.

This also may be my last season on GAF. So, I'm going to make it in my style of humor and however the fuck I want. Of Corran or anyone really wants dibs, go for it.

damn Big papi farewell needed

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day

Oh :(

Sanj, you need to do a farewell tour.

RBH

No :(

Malo

Banned

I have a gift for your farewell tour, friend.

Ktg1bXN.jpg

Top Bottom