• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Off-season Thread 2015-2016 IOTI Back to the Future was a lie

This also may be my last season on GAF. So, I'm going to make it in my style of humor and however the fuck I want. Of Corran or anyone really wants dibs, go for it.

I'm sensitive after making the TMNT thread and some guy got mad.
You better consult the OT thread just in case! You don't want to end up hurting somebody's feelings!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Started up a new game in OOTP 17.

Stan Conte, Legendary Trainer? How do I pass up bringing Conte home to SF?

D251725EA19AA18823BCD21615FF6768DE2286B5

Also, LOL at this trade offer:

06FA76F144C71472076D8A90DD2DC20D10899298

This also may be my last season on GAF . So, I'm going to make it in my style of humor and however the fuck I want. Of Corran or anyone really wants dibs, go for it.

I'm sensitive after making the TMNT thread and some guy got mad.
I calling BS. Just like the WWE your here FO EVA

Lexxism

WTF are the Jays are doing? Storen should be the closer and not Osuna. Also, what's with Carrera & Tepera making the roster? 😞

WTF are the Jays are doing? Storen should be the closer and not Osuna. Also, what's with Carrera & Tepera making the roster? 😞

This just seems like a case of sticking with the guy you already have in the role. I would have preferred Storen myself.

I guess Tepera is just there to fill the 8th relieve job until Estrada comes back. I don't mind Carrera all that much so I am ok with him.

zroid

Banned
Carrera is there because Ceciliani has options. There's a chance he wouldn't get claimed on waivers anyway but you never know. Gives them more depth in the minors.

It would be fun to see the Jays open up 1-3 or even 1-2 and watch the meltdowns.

If any Jay goes hitless for his first 10 or 12 at bats there will be calls for his head.

Smack talking between Royals and Astros fans. And the Cubs are pre-season favorites. And the Mests made it to a World Series.

What a world. What a time to be alive. All we need is an Indians-Cubs World Series and I'll go ahead and await Armageddon.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I really blame that game 4 loss on the bullpen. Absolutely shat the bed, prompting Luhnow to run and spend a king's ransom for a fireballer closer.

Beckx

Smack talking between Royals and Astros fans. And the Cubs are pre-season favorites. And the Mests made it to a World Series.

What a world. What a time to be alive. All we need is an Indians-Cubs World Series and I'll go ahead and await Armageddon.

Armageddon actually happened and we all got shifted to this timeline.

I legit like the Astros. Come to think of it, I also liked every team that reached the championship series. Obviously, I wanted the Royals to crush them all, but it would have been refreshing to see any of them win it all.

Nobody wants to see even year Giants win shit.

Hot take: Mike Matheny (or should I say Jerry Jenkins) should hold off on writing a book until he gets at least a .500 postseason record.

Congrats on being a career .239 hitter, Mike! Can't wait to see your old-school views on success in sports and life. Maybe you can help us Make America Great Again!

How many Cardinals books are coming on the market this year? STAHP

This book came out over a year ago, lol

Hot take: Mike Matheny (or should I say Jerry Jenkins) should hold off on writing a book until he gets at least a .500 postseason record.

Congrats on being a career .239 hitter, Mike! Can't wait to see your old-school views on success in sports and life. Maybe you can help us Make America Great Again!

Ned Yost, career .212 hitter and worth almost -4 wins in only six seasons!
Matheny was at least an elite defender. Ned Yost was just pretty bad at everything
including being a manager

BFIB

No worries. We'll be back to Dodgers, Cards, Yankees, Red Sox soon enough.

Ned Yost, career .212 hitter and worth almost -4 wins in only six seasons!
Matheny was at least an elite defender. Ned Yost was just pretty bad at everything
including being a manager

Except for, you know, managing his team in the postseason. Cause Yost shits all over Matheny in that category.

Ned took over a trash Brewers team and made them winners. He took over a trash Royals team and got them to back-to-back World Series and a championship.

Mike Matheny took over a stacked 2012 Cardinals team and...has done what with them, exactly? Jack shit. Let me be the first to congratulate him on another successful 2016 regular season campaign!

Top Bottom