• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Off-season Thread 2015-2016 IOTI Back to the Future was a lie

Malo

Banned
Braves sure do love picking up our farm hands and major league players, don't they?

Ben Badler ‏@BenBadler
The Braves draft Yankees LHP Evan Rutckyj. If the Braves add one more former Yankees prospect, they get their card stamped for a free sub.

Beckx

I guess it's official that Tony Barnette signed with the Rangers?

Dude is awesome. Glad he's getting his shot. Pitching in Japan will make you better (assuming you can adapt and thrive).

https://t.co/EZDonTWNUs

With Darvish back and Tony in the bullpen I may have to watch some Rangers games this year.

Malo

Banned
C3J8sbM.png

Barves are yankees south.

Edit:
Mark Berman ‏@MarkBermanFox26
Free agent reliever Tony Sipp is returning to the #Astros.His deal will be done pending completion of his physical according to MLB sources

Friggz

Please let there be a mystery team and please let it be the yankees.

heyward fits in with the team philosophy (young, good defensively, etc) so well that it makes no sense to not go after him. I really hate the fucking steinbrenner jerkoffs. its become all bottomline.

BFIB

I have a feeling the Cubs/ Cards in a standoff to see who shoots first on Heyward. Then the Angels slide in with a blow the doors open offer and Mo is found shaking in the corner with memories of Pujols.

Couleurs

I have a feeling the Cubs/ Cards in a standoff to see who shoots first on Heyward. Then the Angels slide in with a blow the doors open offer and Mo is found shaking in the corner with memories of Pujols.

For some reason I doubt Mo has bad memories of being proven right about not giving Pujols $250+ million right as he hit a sharp decline

zulux21

i didn't see this posted
10:07am: ESPN’s Buster Olney tweets that the Orioles didn’t raise their most recent offer to Davis — “not one nickel,” as his source put it. Not only that, but Baltimore’s offer to Davis is no longer on the table, according to Olney, though he adds that they’re willing to pick up the past thread of talks. MASNsports.com’s Roch Kubatko tweets that a club source denies their offer was increased as well.

to be fair as long as the white sox don't sign davis I don't care where he ends up lol.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Niese: "I'm sure what I'll appreciate more than anything is the way (#Pirates) play defense. I'm looking forward to that."

Top Bottom