• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

iZHC1S9BVUqL6.gif

Jangocube

Banned
What a familiar story.

Yankees cheat in Yankee stadium, kills any momentum the Orioles could have had, Yankees win. Where have I seen this before.........I SWEAR something like this has happened not so long ago.......

Link

The Autumn Wind
What a familiar story.

Yankees cheat in Yankee stadium, kills any momentum the Orioles could have had, Yankees win. Where have I seen this before.........I SWEAR something like this has happened not so long ago.......
I hate the Yankees as much as anyone, but come on with this...

see5harp

Rofl.

Not if the Yankees hitters wake up

Well obviously if the Yankees play to their ability and lineup they will outscore every team in the league. I think it's more likely that Verlander goes up in their entire lineup and steals dem souls. Yankees gon get dat work.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Being sore losers are the one thing Turdland is good at.

Don't worry though, soriano will blow it.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
What a familiar story.

Is that sea salt?

How classy and justified.. Ridiculous lol...

What a familiar story.

shut it. your team isn't hitting either. why wait to "cheat" at the last game? and Baltimore got fucked up in '96 too. Meier or no Meier. one little 12 year old and they can't recover? then they weren't going to win.

Top Bottom