• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
so now the game is untied.

How does a ball that hit a pole continue its trajectory from the right of the pole to the left of it where it lands if it hit the pole?

How does that work?

It's 2-0 end of story, no tainted bullshit

Everyone in this forum with a dvr can go back and review that angle showing the balls shadow and clearly see it didn't hit anything.

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Whatever makes you guys feel better.

That ball didn't hit shit, it was close but it didn't.

Hell I thought the damn ball hit initially but it took a few replay rewinds to notice that the shadow made it look like it it lol...

LOL @ the usher comment

How does a ball that hit a pole continue its trajectory from the right of the pole or the left of it where it lands if it hit the pole?

How does that work?

It's 2-0 end of story, no tainted bullshit

Everyone in this forum with a dvr can go back and review that angle showing the balls shadow and clearly see it didn't hit anything.

i'm not disagreeing with you, chill. also i'm just saying it in response to any fan that will inevitably complain.

Malo

Banned
the closeup replay from the side it look like it changed directions and the blimp replay looked like it lost momentum when it got to the pole.
Either way it was insanely close. To me this is like the football replay system and there wasn't enough evidence to overturn it.

Wickerman

FAIR!!
i9geUpCI0tUWP.gif

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
That's foul son! LOL

It's an illusion, look at the shadow

Look at the path it continues right after crossing the pole, it keeps going behind the pole

Top Bottom