• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

cashman

Banned
Is Baltimore going to make a free agent splash this offseason?

josh-hamilton-drunk-rangers-texas.jpg

Toth

Just got back. Wow at CC. I did not expect such dominance. Yankees hitting was still poor but just enough. Now to see if they can do anything against the Tigers....

Thank GOD that horrific GIF of Birdland can now die!

Other then having a day to rest i don't see a big problem with having a game tomorrow. Our pitching rotation might be a little fucked but but as long as CC goes 2 games against Verlander, we should be fine.

Sanjuro

Other then having a day to rest i don't see a big problem with having a game tomorrow. Our pitching rotation might be a little fucked but but as long as CC goes 2 games against Verlander, we should be fine.

How is it "fucking" your pitching rotation? If you're that concerned about it then win the damn series.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
i love davey johnson and his lineups. werth at leadoff = awesome. although i probably wouldn't bat harper second.

edit: lol cardinals

Top Bottom