• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

Pretty sure those are two separate changes. Quality of the teams aside, it's not fair that one division has 4 teams and another has 6 teams.

That's all the action he's getting tonight if Matheny sticks to what he's done all year.

Mujica/Boggs/Motte barring disaster
I low, I just take shots at Selig any chance I can.

Jubs

wow. rofl. Go home, Braves fans. And demand a refund. Fucking team couldn't even bother to show up.

JHall

Yep, I'm done. Driving to the liquor store. The owner is going to fucking love me once he sees the mass quantity of alcohol I'm about to buy.

Macattk15

Man.

How teams that play like dogshit in one of the biggest games of their lives make the postseason I don't know.

Catch and throw.

The easiest things in baseball!

cashman

Banned
WORSE THAN RANGER
WORSE THAN RANGER
WORSE THAN RANGER
WORSE THAN RANGER
WORSE THAN RANGER
WORSE THAN RANGER
WORSE THAN RANGER
WORSE THAN RANGER
WORSE THAN RANGER
WORSE THAN RANGER
WORSE THAN RANGER
WORSE THAN RANGER

Jubs

I wish we had last year's bullpen. And with that...

huEgB.gif

Brinbe

Know its been said, but really shitty that a whole season can come down to a few crummy innings. They really need to make this best of 5.

clemenx

Banned
Best of 5, 7 etc, it doesn't matter imo. Playoffs are always going to be inherently unfair, especially in baseball. Celebrate your record during the regular season and consider this something entirely separate.

That's why I don't really care about the format. I don't see this any different than the old wild card beating the best record in 5 games.

Top Bottom