• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

VRMN

Did they seriously blow another tag call? The day after the most damning evidence that we should have instant replay in baseball, they seriously blew another tag?

This one wasn't as blatant, but it was still blown. (I think he should have been out anyway, leaving the base path, but still.)

And it's looking like it's going to lead to Giant runs. Not as close a game, but seriously. Wow.

Blearth

Banned
THERIOT!

ibwmZ0tIfK9ar.gif

Theriot understands that the game isn't done until all 27 outs are recorded. This is the Cardiac/Comeback/Blood Red Birds/Black Magic Cards.

Also: Ass of steel.

see5harp

Damn vogey was super strong today. Lets just say I'm feeling good with Matt Cain and Timmy Lincecum coming up. Our bullpen has been lights out.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
If our offense doesn't spark early, it's awful tough for us to get momentum going. In very rare instance we'll kick it up late(see NLCS game 5), but otherwise we need a decent momentum.

That was rather underwhelming. Black magic took a break tonight.

And, as a Cards fan, yeah Holliday's slide was bs. He has done that since at least as long as he has been a Cardinal. I'm cool with legit slides breaking up plays, or even exaggerating it a bit, but that was basically a dive; his left knee barely contacted the plate.

see5harp

Timmy looks like he's back on track but Cain doesn't scare me. He's like the one Giants starter we've hit well against in the past.

Cain hasn't pitched well dating back to the end of the season. He'll turn it on in the high pressure though. He didn't give up a single earned run in 2010. Pitching and Scutaro batting with runners on is like our only hope.

geeko

What a relief to win a game after yesterdays niners and giants debacle. Seriously, fuck yesterday.

Bring on game 3!

Top Bottom