• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

Toth

Well they can be if the want. Yankees fans are not surprised though so there is no getting under anyone's skins.

People wanted Arod or Swisher to PH for Raul? lol

I honestly do think we can win 4 in a row, but only if we start hitting. Which probably won't happen but i hope we can at least win 1 or 2.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Yankees better go out and fight the Tigers and injure the entire team. Actually both of them. I'm just hoping that the American League doesn't win the World Series this year. Also, that the Cardinals will win, because that would be good.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Tigers set to knock out the Yankees once again. #feelsgoodman

redgodnod.gif

Everything is fine.

Clearly, we'll just reverse sweep the Tigers. Our ace is going tomorrow, and Robbie finally got a hit.

Now we just need to bench Granderson, and everything is fine.

Everything is fine.

oh god

sangreal

Everything is fine.

Clearly, we'll just reverse sweep the Tigers. Our ace is going tomorrow, and Robbie finally got a hit.

Now we just need to bench Granderson, and everything is fine.

Everything is fine.

oh god

running out of players to bench. Guess we can start on the pitchers. Let Boone start instead of CC

Top Bottom