• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

see5harp

I know if Scutaro has a chance, a base hit is likely. Brandon Crawford and him seem to be the only ones capable right now.

EDIT: FUUUUUUUU

Been in meetings all day. Just had a chance now to check the score. I've decided that it isn't Beltran that's good or Matt Carpenter, it's that #2 spot in the line-up that is blessed by LaRussa himself.

see5harp

I'd almost prefer he just strike out so that Brandon Belt has a chance.

EDIT: and there we go.

EDIT: and there Brandon Belt goes.

I hope our bullpen can hold on. Matheny has used too many of our good pitchers already. If the rain starts pouring, we only really have Motte left for high leverage situations. Really should've let Rosenthal start the 7th inning.

I hope our bullpen can hold on. Matheny has used too many of our good pitchers already. If the rain starts pouring, we only really have Motte left for high leverage situations. Really should've let Rosenthal start the 7th inning.

Yeah... this makes me nervous. Let's pray for no extra innings either and we just win it in 9.

I'm not sure walking to put 2 on with Kozma up is a great idea.

Why hold him? Man. I want that excitement. Send him Oquendo dammit.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Yankees aren't going to trade Arod unless somebody is taking at least half that contract. There is no way they just dump him for nothing, I said it before but I think it's way more likely that Arod is back next year and Girardi is not. I can't possibly see how both of them are back for next season.

Top Bottom