• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
That was the most Delmon double play I could imagine. Hacking at a horrible pitch, standing there looking confused, ending a rally. Fabulous.

geeko

As much as I want to talk shit about the other team, this series is just beginning and it's to early. Though it is somewhat justified with how holy they made Verlander seem.

gazele

Banned
Also, have I ranted about home field being decided by the freaking all-star game lately? Because it really is the worst rule in sports and the dumbest thing Selig has inflicted upon the sport.

Eh not that I disagree it wouldn't have made a difference in this series Giants 94 wins Tigers 88

Lots of reverse-jinxes up in here or else some people need to calm down and realize there's a long way to go even in this game let alone the series

see5harp

But Verlander is pitching like it's a regular season game.

Tigers have gotta man up and play. They have no heart.

I'm just saying it's a long series and a long game. Everyone was laughing at the Cards in game 5 versus the Nationals too. If you wanna end up with egg on your face then be my guest.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
the tigers better get the lead by the time the giants bullpen comes into the game, I don't see the tigers doing much against them.

I'm just saying it's a long series and a long game. Everyone was laughing at the Cards in game 5 versus the Nationals too. If you wanna end up with egg on your face then be my guest.

I've never ended up with egg on my face when acting like this.

When I act like this, the Giants win. This is a fact. I have more influence on the Giants than the players themselves.

I have given my powers to Barry Zito, the new God of Postseason Pitching.

geeko

I've never ended up with egg on my face when acting like this.

When I act like this, the Giants win. This is a fact. I have more influence on the Giants than the players themselves.

I have given my powers to Barry Zito, the new God of Postseason Pitching.

As much as I love supporting the Giants and shoving it... WAIT ZITO JUST SCORED!!!! SHOVE IT ALL OVER THEM!!!

Top Bottom