• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

DAT D. Something your not familiar with Detroit. You would think your team would have good defense with your first and third eating everything that comes in sight.

Fjordson

Listening to the ESPN radio broadcast and Orel Hershiser said he was reminded that we're in earthquake territory after Fielder dove for that.

lol wtf...surely I'm missing something here.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Listening to the ESPN radio broadcast and Orel Hershiser said he was reminded that we're in earthquake territory after Fielder dove for that.

lol wtf...surely I'm missing something here.
Fielder creates earthquakes when he runs.

see5harp

Lmao, yeah but...an ESPN broadcaster actually making that joke? Surely I missed something else he said to explain that.

I'm not sure what you mean. Fielder is fat. Fielder dove for a ball. This is a city known for earthquakes, which played into the famous Battle of the Bay series with the A's. That's the joke.

Fjordson

I'm not sure what you mean.
I was just surprised he said it since a lot of these broadcasters are usually so dry. Maybe I've just gotten too used to Joe Buck's emotionless delivery.

Great pitching both ways today. Just need some offense to wake up now (please Pablo).

Top Bottom