• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

TheNatural

My Member!
If we hang on, this will be the Reds first playoff win in 17 years.

For perspective, I was in 7th grade at the time. And the Reds were swept by the Braves in the NLCS - with Chipper Jones going nuts that series.

That blows my mind with this his last game being a couple days ago.

broxton-pants-2.jpg

Two grown professional athlete men in one man's pants.

HeySeuss

If we hang on, this will be the Reds first playoff win in 17 years.

For perspective, I was in 7th grade at the time. And the Reds were swept by the Braves in the NLCS - with Chipper Jones going nuts that series.

That blows my mind with this his last game being a couple days ago.

I was a freshman. It was the last time my dad got to watch a reds game before he lost his battle with cancer 5 months later.

I was a sophomore in college at the time. I was a freshman in high school when they swept the A's.

Envious. I just barely was old enough to enjoy it. A very vivid memory, though. I remember how super green the A's field looked. Almost yellow.

Chapman looks wild thus far.

HeySeuss

I was a sophomore in college at the time. I was a freshman in high school when they swept the A's.

Wait, I was a freshman when they swept the A's. They lost the one game playoff with the mets and swept by the Phillies. What playoff win am I missing?

Tedesco!

Wait, I was a freshman when they swept the A's. They lost the one game playoff with the mets and swept by the Phillies. What playoff win am I missing?

'95? Lost to Atlanta. The shitty Mets game (seriously, they landed that morning due to their game in Milwaukee going into extra innings) was in '99. Phillies was '10.

Top Bottom