• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

Prade

That's what they said when Votto went down.

Somebody said in the IRC that the Giants wouldn't get a hit off of Cueto.

That's some straight up 'monkey paw' shit right there, lol .

We'll see, pitching is the name of the game in the playoffs, especially when facing a team like the Gigantes.

eznark

Banned
I know you by reputation well-enough eznark, but man, that's a major dick thing to say even for you. LaRue's career was ended because of Cueto's dickery.

LaRues career was ended because your catcher is a punk ass bitch. Never forget that.

daycru

I know you by reputation well-enough eznark, but man, that's a major dick thing to say even for you. LaRue's career was ended because of Cueto's dickery.
Two guys push you into the net, one of which is the crazy and huge Chris Carpenter, and you're the bad guy for defending yourself. Right.

Anyway, LeCure and someone (Alfedo Simon?) have to get us through 5. Maybe Marshall could cover 2 innings. It's not a good spot but the pitching is deep. Sure wish we had Leake but hindsight is 20/20 and all that.

TheNatural

My Member!
Two guys push you into the net, one of which is the crazy and huge Chris Carpenter, and you're the bad guy for defending yourself. Right.

Anyway, LeCure and someone (Alfedo Simon?) have to get us through 5. Maybe Marshall could cover 2 innings. It's not a good spot but the pitching is deep. Sure wish we had Leake but hindsight is 20/20 and all that.

Latos is warming up, looks like he's going to come in at some point.

Reds radio saying he had back spasms and is day to day. That's good news for the future, if not tonight.

Alright. Gotta kinda steal one tonight, though. Not feeling great about this series, because well, I was around 9 the last time a team liked won a playoff GAME. lol

daycru

Alright. Gotta kinda steal one tonight, though. Not feeling great about this series, because well, I was around 9 the last time a team liked won a playoff GAME. lol
Reds game just doesn't play well in these big west coast parks. Need those cheap GABP first row dingers for Phillips.

Tedesco!

Haven't seen Tedesco! in a while...wonder if he is wearing his costume today.

Good memory.

Isn't he an Orioles fan this month?

Cold.

I have a friend visiting from out of town. My cell phone lit up when the injury happened. Everyone couldn't wait to tell me about Cueto. Hopefully it's not a serious injury. I'll have to fire up the MLB app to see what's what.

I dunno, always thought he was a die-hard Reds fan.

Ez is referencing the fact that I used to root for the Bengals, but started rooting for the Steelers.

TheNatural

My Member!
Stupid fucking Dusty. Stubbs on base, not running, and then pinch hitting with Bailey. WTF is wrong with you? Use someone useless like Cairo.

Top Bottom