• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
Man seeing Andy pitch brings me back to when I was a teenager. I was in fucking high school when I saw him pitch for the first time. Now I live in California instead of the Bronx and I'm an old fart. Ohhhhh nostalgia lol

Judderman

drawer by drawer
mLsjx.jpg
mLsjx.jpg
mLsjx.jpg
mLsjx.jpg

Brace for bloodthirsty WFAN callers tomorrow.

Toth

I am so confused by these two games. O's are not coming off as dominant at all. It feels like the Yankees really blew this game, rather than the O's winning it. Just another example this game of the RISP issue we knew would prop up.

cashman

Banned
I am so confused by these two games. O's are not coming off as dominant at all. It feels like the Yankees really blew this game, rather than the O's winning it. Just another example this game of the RISP issue we knew would prop up.

WELCOME TO BIRDLAND

The O's aren't looking like anything special, and the Yankees pitching has been great, but three guaranteed flailing outs in the middle of the lineup is a bit of a handicap.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Ok, just got done with everything from the day. Very long day.

But I guess they call them Wild Cards for a reason! Cards and O's making even in both of their series. I don't know if it was asked before, but why did Buck keep in the starting pitcher so long? I mean they won in the end, but isn't it risky keeping a pitcher in the playoffs for more than 80 pitches if they aren't dominating?

zulux21

to be fair... the O's being having a run differential of +7 for the whole season would lead one to argue that they really haven't been dominate all season, they have just been getting it done when it matters and barely winning.

Top Bottom