• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

Gee, MLB. You'd think for the playoffs they'd put more spectators in the stands for the Gameday graphic.

gab-1.jpg

so if the Reds win and make it to the NLCS, it'd be the first time in 22 years right? good lord where does time go? I certainly know the feeling when the Yankees made it to the ALCS in 1996. so sweet.

watch the phillies sign him to a 6 year deal. ROFL

As long as they get a WS out of it I would be ecstatic. I dont care if they have 1 bad contract or 25 when they hit bottom. I hope they sign everyone they can for a run the next year or 2 before the bottom totally falls out and they are terrible.

Hmmmm......

Why hmmm? Clearly they are only going to do well for so long. Doc is old and maybe done, Cliff is getting up there, same with Howard and Utley. Ruiz is great but catchers dont keep up their offensive production as long as other positions. Clearly everyone is going to get old and stop producing soon, so the smart thing to do is add as many veterans as you can and make another run or 2.

Why hmmm? Clearly they are only going to do well for so long. Doc is old and maybe done, Cliff is getting up there, same with Howard and Utley. Ruiz is great but catchers dont keep up their offensive production as long as other positions. Clearly everyone is going to get old and stop producing soon, so the smart thing to do is add as many veterans as you can and make another run or 2.

I mean Hmmm as in I think they already peaked.

Top Bottom