• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

TScM0.gif

2lcv0gh.gif

Mully

Lets go baby. I'm speechless. I was at Raul's game against Boston and he does it again a week later. What a fucking guy!!!

Orioles deserved to lose that one.

That was the most pathetic offensive showing I've seen in quite some time. And it's been that way for weeks. The whole team has been lethargic since that plane trip to Tampa.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Orioles deserved to lose that one.

That was the most pathetic offensive showing I've seen in quite some time. And it's been that way for weeks. The whole team has been lethargic since that plane trip to Tampa.
Like I said earlier, it was a very Mets-like loss.

Chuck

Still without luck
Jim Johnson has cost the Orioles 2 playoff games. Fucking shit. If he's going to continue to choke when it matters most, just let him keep his seat in the bullpen warm.

You can't blame Jim Johnson for this game.

Nobody expected Raul Ibanez to beat the Orioles.

Nobody expected the Yankees to pull out a game where a guy wielding the legendary glove of Adenhart styled on them for 7 innings.

We were all ready to fire Girardi too.

Orioles fans should be tight...but they shouldn't be blaming anyone. That was a really well-pitched game on both sides, y'all.

You can't blame Jim Johnson for this game.

Nobody expected Raul Ibanez to beat the Orioles.

Nobody expected the Yankees to pull out a game where a guy wielding the legendary glove of Adenhart styled on them for 7 innings.

We were all ready to fire Girardi too.

Orioles fans should be tight...but they shouldn't be blaming anyone. That was a really well-pitched game on both sides, y'all.

I blame Adam Jones.

A-Rod-29mil, 7 k's 11AB
Raul- 1 mil, 2HR 1H 5AB

If Girardi really wants to grow balls, he'll replace A-rod tomorrow. You don't want to push CC for game 5.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
A-Rod-29mil, 7 k's 11AB
Raul- 1 mil, 2HR 1H 5AB

If Girardi really wants to grow balls, he'll replace A-rod tomorrow. You don't want to push CC for game 5.

"Worth noting - Raul Ibanez had an 84 wRC+ in low leverage situations this year, 151 wRC+ in high leverage situations. So, yeah."

Keep him on the bench!

Top Bottom