• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Postseason Thread of More Wild Cards and Higher Champagne Budgets

Jangocube

Banned
Well pitched game on both sides, sure, but you don't throw a guy who is sitting on a fastball a frickin fastball!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh, we need some O's magic tomorrow. Mark Reynolds, I'm looking at you kid.

Chuck

Still without luck
You can't blame Jim Johnson for this game.

Nobody expected Raul Ibanez to beat the Orioles.

Nobody expected the Yankees to pull out a game where a guy wielding the legendary glove of Adenhart styled on them for 7 innings.

We were all ready to fire Girardi too.

Orioles fans should be tight...but they shouldn't be blaming anyone. That was a really well-pitched game on both sides, y'all.

Jim is solely responsible for 2 out of 2 postseason loses. It's was well-pitched up until the point where he totally choked and served one up to ibanez. I don't want to give Johnson another opportunity to lose us a playoff game.

Jim is solely responsible for 2 out of 2 postseason loses. It's was well-pitched up until the point where he totally choked and served one up to ibanez. I don't want to give Johnson another opportunity to lose us a playoff game.

He's a pretty excellent closer. If you'd rather your soft underbelly relievers be the closer, be my guest. I'd much rather face the other guys than him!

jman2050

What's messed up that Raul Ibanez has exactly one elite skill as a hitter right now, and that's destroying belt-to-letter high fastballs. Naturally, both Johnson and Matusz throw belt-to-letter high fastballs early in the count against him.

Scouting reports, what are they?

Reddick coming up; inning already over :p

2lcv0gh.gif

turnbuckle

Just popped a perc to prepare for the chance the tigers blow this. Side effect of making Johnny Peralta more tolerable as well.

turnbuckle

I am been here, about 45 post in this thread.

but , please tell me about how much I give a fuck of what you think. In fact I give as much fuck about your acceptance or your existence as I care about necrotizing fasciitis around your anus hole.

Why are you talking about his anus? Don't be a cunt.

I really hate bunting.

turnbuckle

I won't be able to take valverde in the 9th. you know it . he will gave us a heart attack.

YESSS

I'm turning the game off and going to bed. Have to get up in 5 hours, but I'm going to have nightmares of valverde blowing it. I don't want to watch delmon Young at bat either. I will leave my heart intact.

Top Bottom