• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
two straight strikes....down the middle.

edit: gameday and the braves telecast is not showing mph. stupid fenway.

Start throwing the curve and change more, Niese. These guys can't help but try to crush a fastball.

EDIT: And he walks Andruw Jones with 1 out. Now I know how Zandig felt.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
ah now its working, last pitch (CH) was 85 mph.

edit: FB 90 mph.

edit: either this radar gun is fast or jurrjens regained his velocity. 90-91 FB/Cutter

Link

The Autumn Wind
Wtf, Niese?! You're gonna let an AL pitcher get a hit against you? You deserve any runs you give up now.

He threw Pettitte a curveball. And it wasn't even 2 strikes.

Ok now you're being too cute Niese. The only way I can cosign a curve to a lefty pitcher is if there are 2 strikes. Now you have to face Jeter.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
ah now its working, last pitch (CH) was 85 mph.

edit: FB 90 mph.

edit: either this radar gun is fast or jurrjens regained his velocity. 90-91 FB/Cutter

He was flip-flopping between starts of 88-89 and 90-91 in AAA. Guess he's the latter tonight. Might just be amped up for his return. Let's see where he sits the rest of the way.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Jesus. That was a long trip to the grocery store for me, apparently. What the hell happened, Andy?

ike-swisher.gif

Link

The Autumn Wind
Haha, ice cold, Frank.

Why are there no video highlights of this game on the At Bat app? This game isn't on Fox.

harSon

Banned
Dat shit cray!
Man dats a team that needs one more hitter. Josh Willingham type. McCutchen has been great too. Maybe the streak will finally end!
Keep Jerry Meals away.

While our hitting has been a lot better as of late, we need a lot more than one hitter to be consistently good. But to be over .500? One hitter would probably do it considering the amount of games we've lost by a run or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom