• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
wait what happened i turned it back on and its tied. HR?

edit: oh wow first pitch HR after the delay. lol rockies.

jakncoke

Banned
jason grilli going to blow this game

it's worth it. I love it

i have like 120 bucks extra a month and gotta figure out how to get 350 in the next 2 months for college reg and supply fee. I really really dont have the money regardless how worth it it is

G-Fex

jason grilli going to blow this game

i have like 120 bucks extra a month and gotta figure out how to get 350 in the next 2 months for college reg and supply fee. I really really dont have the money regardless how worth it it is

Yeah sorry man.

None the less, I'm lucky I can barely afford it.

harSon

Banned
at least the reds lost :|

It's too early to count on the Reds losing, I'm more worried how we play at this point... which hasn't been impressive since the all-star break AGAIN :/

Edit: We definitely need to make some trades though, there's no doubt about that.

harSon

Banned
have tabata back

Yeah, Tabata is pissing me off. Regressing post contract, zero work ethic and apparently he's in his mid to late 20s.... :/

I'm actually down for trading Tailion, Marte + some other piece for Upton now (Tabata?!)

It's obviously a small sample size, but our hitting seems to have regressed since the All-Star break. We definitely need a bat outside of McCLUTCHen, Neil Walker and Pedro's sporadic 1 hit out of 4 ABs for a HR every few games.

We need to sure up our pitching, too, with a mid level player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom