• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

sangreal

lol wtf was that. Paul and Kay keep saying he knocked the ball down but he clearly fucked up the transfer. complete with an empty-hand throw

3-3.5, and this is taking into account the shifted run environment. During the steroid era 4 was above average. Obviously the upper extreme (3.5) isn't as impressive as the lower extreme (3), of course, but half-season ERAs can look a lot better than end-of-season ones.
Fair enough. For some reason an ERA+ of 112-125 didn't seem that impressive until I looked at the career ERA+ leaders.

G-Fex

nothing nothing.

Fiers is good at pitching but I just wish these guys would hustle a bit more. They seem a bit frustrated out there anyway.

dmag1223

Didn't really think about Votto's absence until that last inning. 3-4-5 hitters up and not even a peep from the offense. Bauer is going to shut this lineup out tommorow.

Raul you beautiful sonovabitch.

YaNmv.jpg

Sharp

I am going to do a reverse jinx thing here and point out that Heath Bell has somehow managed to dominant the Nats this season despite pitching like a pile of crap otherwise.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
I am going to do a reverse jinx thing here and point out that Heath Bell has somehow managed to dominant the Nats this season despite pitching like a pile of crap otherwise.
why is he in a 2 run game. why ozzie why

hemtae

Is there some way to take Youk back and convince him Bobby really isn't the manager. At least until Papi and Pedroia get healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom