• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dodgers are playing really dumb these last 2 games. A couple errors yesterday, a guy picked off, and now today a guy gets doubled off first on a ball hit right to Utley.

jemile you freakin' bum can't even defend an infield single. brah wanna spin around after everything. shit gonna be on youtube for da wrong reasons.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Everyone thought the Mets would be trash, finish dead last in the division, some said lose 90 games. They weren't competing this year, but they've entertained us nonetheless, far better than anyone predicted (most prognosticators are shit though).
I dunno, the way things are going, all that can still happen.

Grizza

K-Rod is going to give Brewers fans heart attacks closing games the way he pitches. Nothing comes easy, but he usually does get the job done.

Ilive1up

worst loss i've seen in a long time for the ny mets.

can't believe that, but in some weird way, i can believe it.

ugh.

mets with a brutal loss, and lin out of ny.

GREAT DAY!

I cant ever remember a season with this many serious injuries. Hopefully it evens out now.

McCutchen is clearly a incubus, sucking out the power of All-Star players to make himself stronger. Space Slam.

Somewhere along the way, he ceased to be McCutchen, and became McClutchen.

sabathia_mack.jpg

Meier

This Dodgers game has supposedly been bases loaded with 2 outs for like 5 minutes. Pitching change and Yahoo is just being super slow or what?

Edit: Yep, double switch apparently. Jansen in to clean up Beli's mess.. please get out of this inning.

Pence!!! Holy shit the Dodgers reliever had 2 outs and nobody on and then he walked Utley, hit Howard and then hit Ruiz to load the bases. Man what a weird rally.

jakncoke

Banned

That reminds me of Brian Bixler time with the Pirates like the season before he left. I think he had something like 31 in 44 abs

fake edit. 26 in 44, still managed hit .227 because he got 10 hits. so it was 26k, 10 hits, 8 outs a different way.

real edit: Skimming through a article about competitive draft or whatever today and one the comments was and made me crack the fuck up

As long as Jerry Meals isn't doing the drawing . . . .
Occupy MLB! Down with Seligula!
by WTM on Jul 18, 2012 8:26 AM EDT reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom