• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link

The Autumn Wind
9-2? That's a safe lead, bring in the relievers!
9utgk.gif

harSon

Banned
Jay Bruce is freaking terrible. A poor man's Pedro Alvarez.

He must be pretty terrible then.

Alvarez has been pretty garbage since the All-Star break, pretty sure he's like 2 of 20 (with those two being HRs) lol... He's pretty solid at 3rd base though.

Sharp

Worst game to go to ever. I'll spare you all the details, but I only got to see about an hour and a half of the game, largely because of the Nats' inept parking management, and what I did see was basically the Nats shitting the bed over and over.

Wendy Thurm ‏@hangingsliders
Even with recent “slump,” Belt has 4th highest wOBA and 4th highest wRC+ on team, after Posey, Melky & Panda. Tied w Blanco, who has > PAs

Damnit Bochy.

I find it shocking Brian Sabean hasn't traded Belt for a veteran yet.

In fact, I keep hoping that I wake up one day to read that Alex Anthopolous has convinced Sabean that the last two years are an aberration and Adam Lind is totally going to hit 35 HR again.

Macattk15

Seattle should just play all their games on the road. They can't move the fences up in Safeco?

Its more than that I think but, they definitely don't embarrass themselves on the road.

Fences, weather, temperature, etc .... why they made it open air with the openings around the roof I have no fucking clue. Such a dumb idea.

Macattk15

The home version of the Seattle Mariners would be on pace to score 464 runs. The 2012 Boston Red Sox have already scored 465. 464 runs would be the lowest 162-game total since the 1968 Chicago White Sox.

The road version of the Seattle Mariners would be on pace to score 813 runs, the highest Mariner total since 814 in 2002 and a total that would have ranked fourth in all of baseball last season.

Upsetting.

dubc35

The home version of the Seattle Mariners would be on pace to score 464 runs. The 2012 Boston Red Sox have already scored 465. 464 runs would be the lowest 162-game total since the 1968 Chicago White Sox.

The road version of the Seattle Mariners would be on pace to score 813 runs, the highest Mariner total since 814 in 2002 and a total that would have ranked fourth in all of baseball last season.

Upsetting.
Yeah, this year is the first where it seems like they are legitimately thinking about moving the fences in. btw, Lookout Landing rules!

Not MLB, and perhaps posted already but incredibly funny to me.

funny-gifs-mascot-falls-off-atv.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQtdkBKC1Zk

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently

Upsetting.
this 2012 team is still better offensively than the previous two. congrats.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Where exactly would you guys put the ceiling for Mike Trout? The guy didn't even play for the first month and his counting numbers are as good or better than elite players.

I'd love to see a .330 120 R, 25 HR, 60 SB season.

Pitching ballparks don't put asses in seats.

Dodger Stadium does.

Where exactly would you guys put the ceiling for Mike Trout? The guy didn't even play for the first month and his counting numbers are as good or better than elite players.

I would love to see this.

Anyone want Wells? He's supposed to be back in a couple of weeks. But no where to play at..lol

Macattk15

Griffey in his prime with less power, more contact and more speed.

I definitely could see the numbers you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom