• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Sheen laughing for no reason? They asked him to call the flyball and he's just laughing.

OH MY GOD HE SEES SPOOKS IN THE CORNER, HE'S HIGH OFF HIS ASS RIGHT NOW.

Would like to see Young throw more curves and changeups in the dirt just to change eye level more often. The high fastball he likes to throw up is not being called a strike so he's throwing it lower, meaning he needs to throw the low pitches lower to keep rotating sight-lines.

LOL sit yo ass down Jeter, and lament on this during your walk back to the dugout.

If you can't hit a 85 MPH fastball, how can you hit an 81 MPH knuckler?

WTF is Valdespin doing? That's clearly Quintanilla's ball get out of his way dude. Holy shit if he caused him to drop it, he's be sent down ASAP.

AHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH Young with the RBI Single! 3-0 Mets!

Intentional Walk to face ME, huh?

chris-young-mets-rays.jpg

The hilarious thing about that is if the bullpen wasn't sucking so much they probably would have PH for him.
Ehhhh debatable. Last year before he got hurt this guy was supposed to be a pillar to build around with Santanna. I think they would've kept him in anyway, Warthen has been stressing the need for both Johan and Chris to build up arm strength. JOhan of course is much further along, so they want Young to get used to throwing 90-100 pitches per and evaluate him afterwards.

I think that's why it's so huge that RA is doing what he's doing. Chris Young is a former #1 starter here and no one talks about him because he can't stay healthy. You throw him in with Santana (hopefully he stays healthy), Dickey, Niese (a real good young pitcher), and Dillon Gee (who I feel has the potential to be a better version of Rick Reed)... that's a good staff right there. And that's before I bring up the Matt Harveys and the Zack Wheelers.

Jangocube

Banned
Edwin Jackson...........what the fuck........

The stars are not aligned anymore, the earth has shifted, the darkness is upon us...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom