• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
You haven't heard the rumors about the ultra mega blockbuster trade with the Angels from Jim Bowden?

"JimBowdenESPNxm 12:56pm via Twitter for iPhone

Rumors swirling around Angels stadium of a Richards, Hellweg,Kendrick +package deal for Shields&Zobrist...conversation only at this point"

God that trade "rumor" was so laughable. Zobrist is one of the only guys hitting on this team.

Saw guerra coming in and.....

dUyhb.gif
the TV

Feeling little salty..

e: THATS twice today..Umps want no sweep.

Ilive1up

i find it really crazy how fast the mets have fallen off. this seems to always happen after the all-star break. ugh. i'm ready for the football season, because watching the mets lose in such shitty ways day in and day out is getting old.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Thank you, Cubs! That was the pick up the Cardinals needed.

As for the Rays, this series was a stinker. All one run games and the one we did win was much longer than it should have been.

Link

The Autumn Wind
i find it really crazy how fast the mets have fallen off. this seems to always happen after the all-star break. ugh. i'm ready for the football season, because watching the mets lose in such shitty ways day in and day out is getting old.
Pretty much. No way they're gonna be buyers now. Can't wait to be in the NL East basement.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Mets have a 11 game west coast road trip too coming up. Things not looking good, probably end up being sellers at the deadline instead of buyers.

This is what analyst were expecting from the Mets throughout the whole season. Credit the team with actually exceeding expectations and still having a chance.

Link

The Autumn Wind
This is what analyst were expecting from the Mets throughout the whole season. Credit the team with actually exceeding expectations and still having a chance.
Please, this has been the Mets' MO for the last several seasons. Overachieve during the first half, despite a crappy bullpen, poor defense, an offense that goes cold late in games, and injuries. Then completely fall apart for all of those reasons in the second half. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom