• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link

The Autumn Wind
We also have a slightly irregular Santana. Could definitely help a team out. God knows the Mets haven't been able to take advantage of him.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
At least Yankee Stadium is actually hosting some winners tonight!

Hope you guys catch the Chelsea - PSG match thats starting up pretty soon. Should be good fun. No Ibra is a bummer though.

It's time to give up on Jurrjens. I'd rather deal with Delgado's struggles at this point. At least he usually doesn't get blown up like this when he's bad.

If the Braves had their 2011 starting pitching this year, they'd be blowing the NL East away.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
It's time to give up on Jurrjens. I'd rather deal with Delgado's struggles at this point. At least he usually doesn't get blown up like this when he's bad.

If the Braves had their 2011 starting pitching this year, they'd be blowing the NL East away.

I'm counting down the hours until Wren makes his first move, man.

Hopefully he doesn't do anything while Breaking Bad is on though.

0EMOm.gif

Looks like Ian Desmond is out for the season with a torn oblique.

Lombardozzi moves to 2B. Davey told him to "throw away your OF glove". Espinosa moves to SS.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Girardi is very frustrating. I wonder what it would be like, though, if we were able to construct a team of nonretards.

Why can't you? I'm assuming you're an Oakland fan.
There is still a lot of the season left, and I don't really trust our hitting. We can't possibly keep this hot streak forever.

Being a fan of Oakland sports, I've become very jaded when anything good happens. Not saying I'm not incredibly excited for the team play right now, it's just I've been burned a lot the last decade.

Gannd

Banned
There is still a lot of the season left, and I don't really trust our hitting. We can't possibly keep this hot streak forever.

Being a fan of Oakland sports, I've become very jaded when anything good happens. Not saying I'm not incredibly excited for the team play right now, it's just I've been burned a lot the last decade.

Keep the faith. I I've been an Athletics fan for 25 years and they can always surprise you. The key is their #4 hitter. cespedes needs to stay healthy.

Thaedolus

Oh hey guys, A's fans showing our faces in this thread mid-July? Unbelievable run they've been on. Reminds me of the 02 season <3

If the Angels lose, A's move into second place in the AL West.

Rumors are the A's have stepped up their efforts to acquire Chase Headley from the Padres.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom