• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
What's this? The Astros about to win? LOLNO

tumblr_m7dj4lxbQ21rzmmbbo1_500.gif

He seemed like a good guy, I just couldn't stand watching him pitch. Every inning was an adventure.

Really, he was good. Just, here's the problem: He would go through stretches, and when you combine that with loyal Dusty Baker, you get swept in 4 games by the Brewers.

harSon

Banned
We will see I guess but I dont believe that. I think Amaro is a pretty stubborn guy and I dont see him trading Pence one year after getting him.

Overly stubborn. He's about to get jack shit for Victorino if he continues with his apparently absurd asking price for him.

RBH

Susan Slusser ‏@susanslusser
The #Marlins have special advisor Mark Wiley scouting here in Toronto.

Make that #Marlins special assistant Mark Wiley scouting tonight's game in Toronto. #Athletics

For those of you linking that to Hanley Ramirez, well, yes, that would be my guess. #Athletics

Overly stubborn. He's about to get jack shit for Victorino if he continues with his apparently absurd asking price for him.

I totally agree. Listening to him in interviews it sounds like he wants to go down with this team unless someone blows them away for a guy that is going to leave at the end of the year.

I'm hesitant about this, anyone that's been in the Marlins org is tainted goods and Hanley, I don't know if this brah will put up numbers. Unless we flip him for Cole Hammels.

Madtown_

How in the hell is the brewers bullpen so bad that they cannot shut anything down? Fire Melvin.
You sound like you'd be a fantastic replacement.

Nearly everyone in the 'pen has underperformed when looking at career averages, etc..what do you want him to do?

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Stadium's already been built at the county's expense. No need to lie about putting money back into the team anymore. Marlins baseball!

I wonder how that SEC investigation is coming along.

Marlins are my most hated team in baseball for a reason.

zulux21

Oh yeah, black in first place

it feels good, I am really hoping that the indians can sweep the tigers and the white sox can finish the sweep of the twins.

I personally think it would be fun to have the white sox in first with a 1.5 game lead over the tigers and a 2.5 game lead over the indians.... a nice exciting close race going into august... and then the white sox can just pull ahead and have like a 10 game lead by the end of august :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom