• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

sangreal

what in the fuck.....

if Chad Qualls is too fucking terrible to get Montero out as a RHP then why the fuck is he even in this 1-run game (or on the team)

jakncoke

Banned
At least we didn't give up hanson..

i guess. i dunno i was kinda excited to see what those 3 prospects could do for us. I guess in the end the way they have roled out in the minors prob all 3 would of never exceeded anything. i hate getting attached to our guys in the minors

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
i guess. i dunno i was kinda excited to see what those 3 prospects could do for us. I guess in the end the way they have roled out in the minors prob all 3 would of never exceeded anything. i hate getting attached to our guys in the minors

Only one of those prospects was really worth thinking about. Is kind of odd that they got a pitcher before a position player though.

Macattk15

Russel Martin got ....

OD35c.png

jakncoke

Banned
The one that can hit a baseball.

hmm i dont know why i thought Robbie was a 1b, he plays OF apparently lol. down in average from last year. last year was in A+ this year AA. I guess out all the 3, i would of like to at least stayed with Rudy Owens, all though he's getting up there is prospect age and still no major league experience. He had to be close to ready for a shot though nearly 600 innings in the minor. 230 at AAA level. Houston will probably call him up shortly

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
hmm i dont know why i thought Robbie was a 1b, he plays OF apparently lol. down in average from last year. last year was in A+ this year AA. I guess out all the 3, i would of like to at least stayed with Rudy Owens, all though he's getting up there is prospect age and still no major league experience. He had to be close to ready for a shot though nearly 600 innings in the minor. 230 at AAA level. Houston will probably call him up shortly

Owens is already on their 40-man. But honestly, guys like that are a dime a dozen.

Or maybe I just think that because I'm a Braves fan. I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom