• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Lol Matt Holliday with the Big Show theme walking to the plate

I still chuckle every time Brooks Conrad comes up now because Stone Cold's theme starts playing.

Speaking of the Rays, TEN RUNS.

I knew I should have watched the Rays game tonight instead of some friendly football.

Puddles

Banned
Reds and Dodgers believed to be front runners for Victorino, but Pirates, Yankees, and Orioles are in the talks too.

Man, would that ever be weird. Don't most Dodger fans absolutely despise Victorino? I know I do. After he hit that homer to tie the game up in the playoffs against the Dodgers in 08, I used to fantasize about seeing things happen to him that would certainly get me banned if I described them in detail.

Also, he's on the downslope of his career, and he hasn't been better than Abreu this season, though he's better than Gwynn Jr. And I guess Abreu isn't an everyday player. But surely there's a better OF out there.

dmag1223

I really don't understand Dusty's love for Ondrusek. The guy really is not that great.

edit: yep nothing but line drives off him.

zulux21

it's fun looking back at this thread and seeing everyone putting the phillies up as winners or WC and the white sox in dead last :p

i'm sad the spreed sheet with everyone's predictions doesn't seem to be up anymore :(

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
iWLw4kIkSU3dG.gif

So... that was Ondrusek for Victorino, right?

Hey guys...
h-hey guys, check this out:

Fernando Abad? More like Fernando Bbad. Am I right or what?

Lkr

For the life of me I can't figure out the song being played in the stadium when mattingly was ejected. Did anyone notice it?

TheNatural

My Member!
Cheap win is a win.

Now, time to make that trade.

If we had Cordero and he had gotten the save, then it wouldn't have been a cheap win. :p

I think I calculated it once while he was with the Reds, he was getting paid something like $200,000 per inning of work, with like one of the worst WHIPs among relievers and most blown saves among closers.

Don't car ehow nice the guy was a person, feels great to knock the hell out of this guy.

If we had Cordero and he had gotten the save, then it wouldn't have been a cheap win. :p

I think I calculated it once while he was with the Reds, he was getting paid something like $200,000 per inning of work, with like one of the worst WHIPs among relievers and most blown saves among closers.

Don't car ehow nice the guy was a person, feels great to knock the hell out of this guy.

I don't think it feels great to knock the hell out of him... but I will give a hearty Reggie Fils-Aime "Not my problem" his way. 7 wins is a nice streak, if only the Pirates weren't so hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom