• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

ffs beavan, just dying to give away the lead

EDIT: Wow the A's are blowing my mind with their tenacity, tied up in the 9th and still threatening

TheNatural

My Member!
The Reds are rolling like crazy even with no Votto.

Safe to say. the run of this division is in Cincinnati the next several years. The Brewers fad is now officially over, STL keeps getting older and worse, and the Pirates will hit their inevitable wall. And the Cubs ... are the Cubs.

Life is good. Bu bu bu ... preseason magazines third place .... LOL

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
F-ing Astros lol

:(

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Safe to say. the run of this division is in Cincinnati the next several years. The Brewers fad is now officially over, STL keeps getting older and worse, and the Pirates will hit their inevitable wall. And the Cubs ... are the Cubs.

There's still more than 2 months to go in the season.

No doubt in my mind that the Cardinals have the better team. But whatever you want to tell yourself I guess.

harSon

Banned

The Pirates are only going to get better. Marte will come into his own one day, Cole is probably coming up sometime next season and I have a feeling we're going to sign a nice bat in the off season.

Enron

Banned
Ben Sheets almost looks like the OLD Ben Sheets. I thought there was no way this was going to be possible.

lol, the Brewers asked for Martin Perez AND Mike Olt for 2 months of Grienke. Thank you based JD.

eznark

Banned
Ben Sheets almost looks like the OLD Ben Sheets. I thought there was no way this was going to be possible.

lol, the Brewers asked for Martin Perez AND Mike Olt for 2 months of Grienke. Thank you based JD.

Based on what the Angels were willing to give up, that's a pretty reasonable request.

Jubs

Can somebody please post the gif of the african american guy shaking his head.....I need to be consoled watching this mets game.

7yZFk.gif

zulux21

ah it feels good to see a game and a half lead for the white sox again. I can only hope the tigers lose tomorrow as odds are the white sox are going to lose tomorrow... horribly... as it's basically a match up between a AA starter and one of the best starters this year @_@ (humber vs Harrison)

I will just be happy if humber can make it to through the 6th giving up less than 8 runs so we can save the bullpen a little lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom