• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.
6603.jpg

"Hey, are you going to finish those?"

1-0 Call was absurd and I'm not too sure about that swing either.
Hard to evaluate a 1st inning zone, but as long as that's a strike all day no problem. I missed Hairston swinging on 3-1 but it's CC, if he had a pitch to hack he gotta swing with Duda on-deck.

... why didn't Justin Turner take it himself? And that throw was terrible, high and hard?

Suddenly I'm finding out why TC didn't want to demote Ike Davis, though his D during his slump wasn't too good himself.

It's funny how many times I've said it this year: the Mets are not built to overcome shoddy defense. Mistake by Turner, passed ball by Thole, 1st and 2nd 1 out.

Prade

It's funny how many times I've said it this year: the Mets are not built to overcome shoddy defense. Mistake by Turner, passed ball by Thole, 1st and 2nd 1 out.

Errors open up innings for any team. The Yanks have put it to the Mets practically all the time we fuck up. Meanwhile, we seem to press and bail em out.

Good news: Mets are working the pitcher and making him throw a ton of pitches and making him work

Bad news: The pitcher is CC Sabathia.

1st and 3rd, Dickey up. HANDLE YO BIZNESS DAWG. YOU GO DO IT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom