• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemenx

Banned
Well, if they think Lincoln success this year from the bullpen can be had as a Starter it isn't that bad. Too much risk though.

ianswoody

No way it's for Garza...? Cubs already have a lefty LF prospect about to be called up in Brett Jackson. I guess he could move to center, but... hmm.

Edit: I am SUPER late, haha

Macattk15

No way it's for Garza...? Cubs already have a lefty LF prospect about to be called up in Brett Jackson. I guess he could move to center, but... hmm.

ITS FOR BRAD LINCOLN SON. WHERE YOU BEEN?

I don't even know who the fuck he is.

Looks like an average starter moved to the bullpen where he has been better?

But Snider for a reliever? WTF?

jakncoke

Banned
that doesnt seem like a good trade for us. trade a guy who been good in the bullpen for a lighthitting leftfielder. wtf. fucking idiot nh

clemenx

Banned
that doesnt seem like a good trade for us. trade a guy who been good in the bullpen for a lighthitting leftfielder. wtf. fucking idiot nh

LOL do the Pirates have never had a good reliever? The love Lincoln is getting for this year from Pirates fans is incredibly stupid.

Brinbe

Oh boy, control over Lincoln until 2018... fantastic. =\

And don't think Lincoln isn't being brought over to be a bullpen arm... not the way Buck's already hyping him up.

jakncoke

Banned
LOL do the Pirates have never had a good reliever? The love Lincoln is getting for this year from Pirates fans is incredibly stupid.

Theres no reason cutting into a strength by adding someone who isnt going to help us. Its a pointless trade really. Also Snider is 24 and yet to do nothing. If anyone is overvaluing someone its you guys on Snider. Making our team overall worse.. great nh you are awesome!

bluemax

Banned
Theres no reason cutting into a strength by adding someone who isnt going to help us. Its a pointless trade really. Also Snider is 24 and yet to do nothing. If anyone is overvaluing someone its you guys on Snider. Making our team overall worse.. great nh you are awesome!

I've never seen someone get mad over the loss of a middle reliever before.

jakncoke

Banned
I've never seen someone get mad over the loss of a middle reliever before.

when it makes your team worse, its annoying. if we're going to trade lincoln at least do it for someone that makes sense.

yes lincoln whom i hate is a bust as a starting pitcher but has had a nice season and one of the reasons our relief stats is amongst the league lead.

how is this a great move :me

YES! Justin Turner again! PH RBI double off the hanger! 5-4 Mets!
when it makes your team worse, its annoying. if we're going to trade lincoln at least do it for someone that makes sense.

yes lincoln whom i hate is a bust as a starting pitcher but has had a nice season and one of the reasons our relief stats is amongst the league lead.

You know what you don't deserve good things.

Scutaro botches the grounder and Turner scores from 2nd! 6-4 game! Suddenly the Mets getting good luck after Hefner had nothing but terrible luck all game?

tumblr_m2npc49uQd1qbnsq2.gif

bluemax

Banned

Because quality middle relievers are the most easily replaceable commodity in baseball while young power hitting OFers are not.

jakncoke

Banned
im laughing so hard that you guys are talking up a dude that cant hit for shit in the majors. this right here is like gaming side god hand discussion. awesome .247 career hitter. but that potential going to shine through any day now!

at least his iso is high -_- if only he hit the ball

Macattk15

im laughing so hard that you guys are talking up a dude that cant hit for shit in the majors. this right here is like gaming side god hand discussion. awesome .247 career hitter. but that potential going to shine through any day now!

You have Alex Presley in RF ....

.... you know what I apologize. If I knew you loved relievers Mets should trade Byrdak for Tabata. Maybe McCutchen for Parnell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom