• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
.... you know what I apologize. If I knew you loved relievers Mets should trade Byrdak for Tabata. Maybe McCutchen for Parnell.

You can have Tabata, he's done nothing but loaf around the field and not hit. Yeah Pressley is no good, but how is trading for someone equally useless solving the problem throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks is a horrible means of running a team.

RBH

Just got back from the Braves/Marlins game.

I'd like to think my presence at the game helped the Braves finally win a game on Monday!

You can have Tabata, he's done nothing but loaf around the field and not hit. Yeah Pressley is no good, but how is trading for someone equally useless solving the problem throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks is a horrible means of running a team.
KicksWhat.gif

nah I'm done. I tried.

Shi Davidi ‏@ShiDavidi

Thames traded to mariners for delabar

I guess Gomes and Davis are playing left lol

Ken Rosenthal ‏@Ken_Rosenthal

#Dodgers announce that they get League from #Mariners.

Trades all over the place

Dodgers have acquired relief pitcher Brandon League from the Mariners in exchange for OF Leon Landry and RHP Logan Bawcom.

Rumors that the Dodgers are going to flip League to the Phillies for Victorino.

Macattk15

Mariners have acquired outfielder Eric Thames from the Blue Jays in exchange for relief pitcher Steve Delabar.

I'm fine with it also as Steve Delabar fucking sucks.

Gives up too many fucking HR's. Not that I think Thames is anything.

Hope we get non-trash for League .... know nothing about these 2 guys.

Prade

Again everything AWAY from a lefty. Jesus Christ I hate the way Parnell pitches.

You throw 97+, move the eye level and work inside!

Has he ever thrown an inside pitch? Like ever? How can someone who throws this hard who has a decent curve get hit so fucking much.

RBH

Count me as someone who likes the Maholm trade for the Braves. Plus, we didn't have to give up Delgado or Teheran. I liked Vizcaino, but with his TJS and his trajectory to be a reliever, I'll take that chance.

SIT YO ASS DOWN SCUTARO.

Edgin with yeoman work in that inning. Fucking Parnell and Ike screwing up, if I ever see Parnell pitch the 9th once Francisco comes back TC should be called out by the media.

Frank Frank... come back!

IGotBillySoSpooked

Low moral character
im being reasonable, the rest of mlb-age is talking up a AAAA player. take him back plz.

I like the deal.

Snider was once the #6 rated prospect in baseball. At 24, he is still ridiculously young and under team control until 2016. He's struggled at the Major League level in the past, but he has the potential to be a MONSTER, especially as a LH power hitter in PNC Park.

Lincoln was really good for us this year out of the pen, but you trade a reliever for a starting position player every day of the week. Twice on Sundays.

Snider is a legit power threat in a lineup that sorely lacks power. He's hit relatively well this season at both AAA and AL, despite the .250 AVG. Slide Snider into RF and you get a McGehee/Jones platoon at first base that should work wonders if McGehee ever decides to hit with any consistency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom