• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan Dempster's Rangers debut:

R.DEMPSTER(TEX) - 4.2 IP, 9 H, 8 R, 8 ER, 3 BB, 6 K, 2 HR, 103-59

LINK_STOP_LAUGHING_MAH_BOI_by_Aethios.png

harSon

Banned
fucking reds

On a positive note:
Indianapolis won a laugher over Scranton/Wilkes-Barre, 13-1. Jose Tabata advanced a little ways down the Road to Redemption (far enough to see Travis Snider's shadow, maybe), going 4-6 with a double and four RBIs. He's now hitting .310 in AAA.

Hopefully he keeps his head on straight and gets back to where he was in previous seasons.

The series did a beating on both teams pitching. Gonna need some very strong outings this weekend from their starting pitchers

The good news is that Texas gets to face Guthrie tomorrow night.

McCutchen has to have a big series if The Pirates want to win the series against Cincy. Wandy and McDonald also can't shit the bed.

harSon

Banned
such an important series with the reds. i wish i could watch the games :/

I'm pretty confident about winning the series considering we're going to have Burnett and Wandy pitching for two of the games, but unless McDonald gets his shit together, there's no way in hell we're going to sweet 'em hahahaha

I'm pretty confident about winning the series considering we're going to have Burnett and Wandy pitching for two of the games, but unless McDonald gets his shit together, there's no way in hell we're going to sweet 'em hahahaha

If you don't sweep the REds without their two best hitters on a very shallow offensive team, you are pretenders for the NLC crown. Plain and simple.

harSon

Banned
If you don't sweep the REds without their two best hitters on a very shallow offensive team, you are pretenders for the NLC crown. Plain and simple.

Don't give me that shit. I'd let you pull that bullshit if the Reds were struggling, but they are dominating the plate without Votto, Phillips and Ludwick.

jakncoke

Banned

We've went like 12-5 since that shit and still lost ground, stop acting like you're playing ok baseball and you're team is struggling.

CF Andrew McCutchen was selected National League Player of the Month for July on Thursday, winning the award for the second consecutive month. In 25 games in July, McCutchen hit .446, going 41-for-92, with five home runs, 15 RBI and 22 runs. He also had a .510 on-base percentage and a .739 slugging percentage.

amazing we can such a beast for a fraction of his worth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom