• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

Nobody, I repeat NOBODY likes AJ pierzynski. This is the same reason why he didn't get the players vote either. top 3 unlikable guy in baseball.
still Mauer should have been the choice instead. Napoli was good last year but his numbers have been pathetic this year.

And I don't mind AJ, but of course I would detest him if he was playing for a different team (and did when he played for the twins :p)

You really have to ask? What's next? Asking why nobody likes Hawk? :p

hawk is fun to listen to if you are a white sox fan :p
though I also won't be sad to see him gone at all either lol.

McNei1y

holy shit at this 8th inning. fucking bombs everywhere.

Espinosa with the go ahead 3 run homer.

Then Harper just smoked an upper decker.

Reds GAF - Your team won. That's swell. Please be cool in this thread tonight.

kRuRq.gif

zulux21

I'm with you lol. Watching trout play... I am really sad my white sox didn't draft him lol.
I wouldn't be surprised if trout had a 40-40 season in the next 5 years... heck if he stays healthy I wouldn't be surprised if he was the first to have a 50-50 season. The kid is going to be a real treat for the angels fans to watch play.

for the record I didn't really buy into the hype myself, but watching him play these last few days I completely understand the hype now lol.

zulux21

tie game going to the bottom of the 9th for the white sox and angels.
Which team will win?
I am gonna go with the white sox... which would then push the angels a half game back in the wild card race behind the tigers.

How did that Adam Dunn blast NOT go out? It was in the air for like 6 seconds.

EDIT: Okay guys, I think I'm going to give the following games a try, to see which ones are the best.

Star Ocean
Terranigma
Seiken Densetsu 3

Plus a few others.

zulux21

How did that Adam Dunn blast NOT go out? It was in the air for like 6 seconds.

I have no clue... I thought it was gone off the bat if it was fair... there must be a breeze blowing in and since it went so high it was blown back in lol
or it was just too high :p

darn the angels scored... well there is still 3 outs left and it involves konerko and rios and AJ... so hopefully something good will happen.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Now you see Link, Daniel Murphy hitting LH is good baseball person.
Haha, you say that as if he's able to bat RH. And I've never denied that Murph is a good hitter. Funny story, I work with a guy named Daniel Murphy who's left-handed and a huge Mets fan.

EDIT- Mets Bullpen Alert! Will a 4-run lead be enough? Stay tuned!

Haha, you say that as if he's able to bat RH. And I've never denied that Murph is a good hitter. Funny story, I work with a guy named Daniel Murphy who's left-handed and a huge Mets fan.
Link, I'm betting your friend hits better than Andres Torres batting LH. I see Torres hit on that side and it's nuts, Luis Castillo had a better lefty swing than Torres. Plus Torres is amazingly vulnerable to sliders low and in on that side.

From what I've seen, he's vulnerable to sliders down and away from that side too.
lol Torres is vulnerabe to everythiung at this point.
EDIT- Mets Bullpen Alert! Will a 4-run lead be enough? Stay tuned!
The Padres will learn that YOU DON'T MESS WITH EDGE!!!

You think you know him...

On this day,
I see clearly,
everything has come to life...
A bitter place,
and a broken dream,
And we'll leave it all behind...

On this day,
its so real to me,
Everything has come to life...
Another chance,
to chase a dream,