• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Mike Baxter sets a Mets club record and ties the NL record with 5 walks in a 9-inning game. I love how excited Gary and the guys were getting over it.

Frankie Frank gets the game-ending DP! BALLGAME OVER!

Mets win 6-2 on the power of San Diego wildness (10 walks total) and a monster night by Daniel Murphy: 4-4 2 runs and a walk. Hefner improves to 2-4, but another solid outing by him.

Mets go for another series win tomorrow and a 7-4 roadtrip with Phenom Matt Harvey facing Jason Marquis.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Dodgers win!

boo-man.gif

Of course the fucking Braves lose to the fucking Asstros when I'm at the game.

Maholm was great, though. Fuck off, Maxwell. That second homer was a bomb though.

ZeroRay

On behalf of the Marlins, sorry for choking against the Nats, Braves fans.

lololol

Just end this miserable excuse of a season already.

jakncoke

Banned
aj burnet is currently sporting a 3.26 era, i wonder where itd be at if he didnt give up 12 er in a single game

edit; god i fucking hate the reds

McNei1y

Espinosa is getting physical... A slider to the thigh... tags up and slides into second where his hand gets stepped on AND his shoulder rams into Solano's shin.

McNei1y

Strasburg continues to prove why he is the greatest of all time.

A 2 rbi single for Strasburg. He's now batting 12-34 with 7 rbi's. Who says pitchers need to stop batting in the NL!

Tigers have acquired IF/OF Jeff Baker from the Cubs in exchange for 2 players to be named later.

Red Sox have acquired 3B Danny Valencia from the Twins in exchange for OF Jeremias Pineda.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The Red Sox have announced their acquisition of third baseman Danny Valencia from the Twins for minor league outfielder Jeremias Pineda.

dmag1223

Story of Bailey's career. Always one pitch away from escaping major damage and giving you a good outing, and just can never make the pitch.

harSon

Banned
I'm watching the game on gamecast, was that bean intentional? 3 beans in 3 consecutive games? Kinda damning at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom