• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

thank you wells for chasing a pitch when the ump isn't calling anything near the edge of the zone a strike lol
one more... come on don't give up another run... 3 runs isn't impossible to get off santana
edit: lulz floyd already has 40 plus pitches.

zulux21

beautiful catch by trout... i need to see a replay if it was over the fence when he made the catch or not.
No translations needed, my friend. I'm on it.

EDIT: Saw a youtube video... doesn't look like my thing. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

hmmm how about going through this it might lead you to finding one of interest.

vas is like no translations need ive had my weaboo cap on since i was 2

It's simple: If I'm going to waste time on games nowadays, I might as well learn something. I'm freeaboo, baby.

beautiful catch by trout... i need to see a replay if it was over the fence when he made the catch or not.

hmmm how about going through this it might lead you to finding one of interest.

Oh dude, Terranigma! That was the name of the game I was looking for! That's the one where everybody gets frozen and you gotta bail. Tried playing it like 8 years ago when I was in high school.

cashman

Banned
lol

adwtIqUi.gif

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
The fan didn't do anything wrong according to the rules.
though it would have been funny to watch pujols knock the guy down in the follow through of his jump

The rules are stupid.

There is nothing wrong with going for the ball if its in foul ground but if you make contact with the player like that you should be tossed. Pujols could have seriously gotten injured there.

zulux21

The rules are stupid.

There is nothing wrong with going for the ball if its in foul ground but if you make contact with the player like that you should be tossed. Pujols could have seriously gotten injured there.

Pujols made contact with him, not the other way around. The fan didn't go after Pujols, Pujols came to him. Pujols going into the stands like that is completely at his risk. If the fan punched at him that would be one thing, but he was just standing going for the ball and pujols came to him. if pujols had broken his nose on the fans knee (again assuming the fan wasn't actively trying to knee him) he would have no one to blame but himself and the fan shouldn't take any blame for pujols acting recklessly.

Pujols made contact with him, not the other way around. The fan didn't go after Pujols, Pujols came to him. Pujols going into the stands like that is completely at his risk. If the fan punched at him that would be one thing, but he was just standing going for the ball and pujols came to him. if pujols had broken his nose on the fans knee (again assuming the fan wasn't actively trying to knee him) he would have no one to blame but himself and the fan shouldn't take any blame for pujols acting recklessly.
base+%25281%2529.jpg

Fan was just standing these and Podsednik was just coming right at him!

zulux21

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-17YfW7e1I3o/TfDjseAK2aI/AAAAAAAAAow/HJkD7bKyL2o/s640/base+%25281%2529.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

punch aside the player should be removed for reaching into the field of play and screwing with the player in that one as his arm is clearly over the fence :P

punch aside the player should be removed for reaching into the field of play and screwing with the player in that one as his arm is clearly over the fence :p
I'm not sure there, by your earlier definition the guy is coming right at the fan. The fan's arm still looks to be not in the field of play. Maybe his wrist/arm is in it, but it's not blatantly obvious.

zulux21

I'm not sure there, by your earlier definition the guy is coming right at the fan. The fan's arm still looks to be not in the field of play.

A. pods' head isn't over the fence, obviously the fist is in the field of play.
B. you seem to be completely ignoring the statement I made right before you bolded it "if he was punching at him that would be one thing" that fan is clearly punching at pods and not trying to catch the ball.

A. pods' head isn't over the fence, obviously the fist is in the field of play.
B. you seem to be completely ignoring the statement I made right before you bolded it "if he was punching at him that would be one thing" that fan is clearly punching at pods and not trying to catch the ball.
a) Pods' head was OBVIOUSLY concussed back into the field of play. We New Yorkers have great punching power.
b) Pods tried to elbow the fan on an earlier foul ball, the fan is merely defending himself.

:D

zulux21

a) Pods' head was OBVIOUSLY concussed back into the field of play. We New Yorkers have great punching power.
b) Pods tried to elbow the fan on an earlier foul ball, the fan is merely defending himself.

:D

I never said pods didn't deserve it, but retaliating on a separate play is assault not defense :p
and again still a completely different case as the fan was clearly going after the player not the ball. in the gif posted that fan was completely focused on the ball and trying to get the ball. He doesn't even look down towards pujols until his glove almost nails the fan in his face lol

I never said pods didn't deserve it, but retaliating on a separate play is assault not defense :p
and again still a completely different case as the fan was clearly going after the player not the ball. in the gif posted that fan was completely focused on the ball and trying to get the ball. He doesn't even look down towards pujols until his glove almost nails the fan in his face lol
You just wait. I bet the fan is gonna bring his boys and meet Pujols after the game. Just like Prince tried to do.

ok enough being silly. Carry on.

zulux21

ok enough being silly. Carry on.

so A.J. Pierzynski just hit his 4th home run in 4 games. Last time he did that was in 2005, and we all know how that season went for the white sox.

I wouldn't mind at all if this season goes the same way.
I still don't get why the fans voted Napoli into the all star game though... both A.J. Pierzynski and Joe Mauer had way better numbers :/

Link

The Autumn Wind
Hefner better keep it together here. We all know the Mets are usually only good for one offensive attack per game.

cashman

Banned
so A.J. Pierzynski just hit his 4th home run in 4 games. Last time he did that was in 2005, and we all know how that season went for the white sox.

I still don't get why the fans voted Napoli into the all star game though... both A.J. Pierzynski and Joe Mauer had way better numbers :/

Nobody, I repeat NOBODY likes AJ pierzynski. This is the same reason why he didn't get the players vote either. top 3 unlikable guy in baseball.

clemenx

Banned

You really have to ask? What's next? Asking why nobody likes Hawk? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom