• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

McNei1y

Adam LeRouche is beasting.

He always morphs into Babe Ruth in the second half.

Since July 22nd.

edFic.jpg

It's good he had a great first half too.

zulux21

someone tell chris perez to stop sucking @_@

edit: BEEP @#*(@)(#*@()*$)(@#*@$)(# BEEP BEEP BEEP @#)*(@)#*@

edit: @#*()@#*@)(*#@()#*@()#*@()#*)@(*#@)(#*@()*#@ stupid indians... go in with a 3 run lead and pull an Angels :/

I should add that today is the last day of the "Jason Bay Show Me Something" Roadtrip by Terry Collins. If he doesn't to something grand Mets are going to make a decision on him. What that means is anyone's guess.

beast786

Let's not forget what a great season AJ is having. Also, love how miggy brought AJ for interview and pointed at him when fans were clapping. He really is a great teammate .

Link

The Autumn Wind
I should add that today is the last day of the "Jason Bay Show Me Something" Roadtrip by Terry Collins. If he doesn't to something grand Mets are going to make a decision on him. What that means is anyone's guess.
Does that sac fly count?

Enron

Banned
I said it throughout the last half of last year that Texas BB rate would kill them. Everyone was like nah brah, then they set the BB record in the WS.

You are an idiot. Texas in the 2nd half of 2011 was 2nd in the AL in K/BB ratio at 3.03. They allowed 180 BBs in the 2nd half of 2011, which was good enough for 2nd-fewest in the AL post all-star, brah.

You are an idiot. Texas in the 2nd half of 2011 was 2nd in the AL in K/BB ratio at 3.03. They allowed 180 BBs in the 2nd half of 2011, which was good enough for 2nd-fewest in the AL post all-star, brah.

No im not brah. You block the post season out of your mind? Or were you too busy cheering for your two other teams?

Results of the 11-game "Jason Bay Show Me Something" Roadtrip are in:

2-33 (.061 BA) w/ 0 XBH
AMAZINGLY he drew 7 BB
10 K's
4 Runs Scored
4 RBIs
2 SB

I didn't bother going into SABR numbers because I didn't want to bang my head into my keyboard in disgust. Please bench/release/trade him ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom