• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
I just wanted to say fuck Grilli.

And Clint Hurdle is one of the shittiest game managers in baseball. You're up one and your dude just gave up a double and a single back to back, with no outs. He obviously doesn't have his shit today, so what does Hurdle do? Rides him into the fucking ground for a run and a 3 run home run like he does every other fucking pitcher on the team. Learn to take a pitcher out of the game you simple fuck, especially when we're babying a 1 run lead with Alvarez, Barmes and fucking Resop coming up to bat.

What a way to waste amazing games from McCutchen, Marte and Snider.

Oh, and fuck Neal Huntington for trading our complementary 1st round pick for fucking Gaby Sanchez. Dude has been solid
shit
since he's got here.

I just wanted to say fuck Grilli.

And Clint Hurdle is one of the shittiest game managers in baseball. You're up one and your dude just gave up a double and a single back to back, with no outs. He obviously doesn't have his shit today, so what does Hurdle do? Rides him into the fucking ground for a run and a 3 run home run like he does every other fucking pitcher on the team. Learn to take a pitcher out of the game you simple fuck, especially when we're babying a 1 run lead with Alvarez, Barmes and fucking Resop coming up to bat.

What a way to waste amazing games from McCutchen, Marte and Snider.

Oh, and fuck Neal Huntington for trading our complementary 1st round pick for fucking Gaby Sanchez. Dude has been solid
shit
since he's got here.

If only you lived in Pittsburgh, you could of told him yourself.

zulux21

and this is why I love watching Valverde closing lol
edit: at least it was an interesting finish... I do hope the yankees can take at least one from the tigers... I was hoping that the yankees would win the series but of course when I actually want the yankees to win they wouldn't :/

eznark

Banned
FIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

harSon

Banned
That was like the first bad game for Grilli this season. Real fan right there.

I'm overly negative when a player shits the bed, and unbearably positive when a player does well. That's just the way I am with sports. I hardly mean half the shit I say.

I blame that loss on Hurdle anyways. Pitchers have bad games, and Hurdle should have realized after giving up 2 hits with no outs to open up the inning, that Grilli was having an off night. But Hurdle likes to milk a few runs out of his ailing pitchers before doing what needs to be done.

harSon

Banned
This is the 3rd or 4th time we've failed to get to 17 games over .500 :|

At least the Braves, and hopefully the Cardinals and Reds, all lost today too. Would have been nice to inch closer towards the division, and regain the top spot for the Wild Card though.

eznark

Banned
If your talking about the past ten years, yeah I guess. You could say the same for the Brewers as well.

No, I am talking historically. And no, the Brewers are not in the same league as those two organizations.

Nope, the Reds are much better because their OBP doesn't rank 29th or some shit.
I find it impossible to believe that the Reds are 29th all time in OBP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom