• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

harSon

Banned
Looks like McDonald settled down after a terrible 1st inning. Great to see!

And I don't mind admitting that I was wrong about Snider. Dude's been great so far. But I was right about Lincoln's absence effecting our bullpen, it's been pretty poor lately.

And I can't wait to see our lineup once Marte gets more experience under his belt. Having him and McCutchen in the lineup for years to come will be great to see

harSon

Banned
How many managers do you know who'd allow a pitcher who has 42 hits and 30 earned runs in 31.2 innings in his last 6 games, continue to pitch in the top of the 5th after giving up 5 straight hits and 3 runs while only managing to get 1 out? Clint Hurdle. Result? On his next pitch after giving up 5 straight hits, he gives up a 3 run homerun to tie up the game.

You're a fucking idiot Clint Hurdle. Your shitty game management is going to cost us if we ever manage to make it to the playoffs.

Os took a big chance by promoting Machado but I give them credit. They going all in and it looks like he might help out. Onar Q was a nice pickup too.

How many managers do you know who'd allow a pitcher who has 42 hits and 30 earned runs in 31.2 innings in his last 6 games, continue to pitch in the top of the 5th after giving up 5 straight hits and 3 runs while only managing to get 1 out? Clint Hurdle. Result? On his next pitch after giving up 5 straight hits, he gives up a 3 run homerun to tie up the game.

You're a fucking idiot Clint Hurdle. Your shitty game management is going to cost us if we ever manage to make it to the playoffs.
Mike Matheny?

Bottom of the 6th, Rockies Batting, Behind 1-3, Cardinals' Jake Westbrook facing 4-5-6
b6 1-3 0 --- 3,(1-1) COL A. Brown J. Westbrook -9% 64% Double to RF (Fly Ball to Deep RF)
b6 1-3 0 -2- 3,(1-1) R COL J. Pacheco J. Westbrook -15% 49% Double to CF (Line Drive to CF-RF); Brown Scores
b6 2-3 0 -2- 2,(1-0) R COL T. Colvin J. Westbrook -20% 28% Triple to CF (Line Drive to Deep CF-RF); Pacheco Scores
b6 3-3 0 --3 3,(1-1) R COL R. Hernandez J. Westbrook -8% 21% Double to CF (Fly Ball to Deep LF-CF); Colvin Scores
b6 4-3 0 -2- 6,(3-2) O COL J. Roenicke J. Westbrook 4% 25% Groundout: P-1B
b6 4-3 1 -2- 2,(1-0) O COL J. Herrera J. Westbrook 3% 28% Groundout: 2B-1B (2B-1B); Hernandez to 3B
b6 4-3 2 --3 2,(1-0) RO COL E. Young J. Westbrook -8% 20% Double to RF (Fly Ball to Deep CF-RF); Hernandez Scores; Young out at 3B/RF-2B-3B

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
CUeba.jpg

i like when uggla eats his spinach

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Got new cable today, watching the game on Peachtree. Somehow the feed is behind Gameday, so watching both at the same time.

bryehn

I don't think they offer Extra Innings in Canada.

Yeah, we can get it, NFL Sunday Ticket, NASCAR Hotpass, NHL Centre Ice and whatever they call the NCAA stuff bundled for about $250 a year.

We can't get them separately though.

also: Swisher was off 1st base, umps need to stop with the auto-out shit.

also also: had to live with bagged milk my whole life, it sucks.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Yeah, we can get it, NFL Sunday Ticket, NASCAR Hotpass, NHL Centre Ice and whatever they call the NCAA stuff bundled for about $250 a year.

We can't get them separately though.

also: Swisher was off 1st base, umps need to stop with the auto-out shit.

Eh, I'm on Telus. They don't seem to offer it.

Maholm is the first Braves pitcher to throw a shutout on 95 pitches or less since Greg Maddux (89 pitches) on September 13, 2000 against the Marlins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom