• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

it feels really odd being happy/excited that the yankees are scoring... likely because it only happens after aug 1st, when my white sox are in the race, and the yankees are facing the team closest to the white sox lol... otherwise I am rooting for what ever team the yankees are facing :p

Doogdogg

Benoit with 11HR allowed on the season.......and there's still around 50 games left. And he isn't even the prized of that bullpen, that honor belongs to Valveturd.

zulux21

Benoit with 11HR allowed on the season.......and there's still around 50 games left. And he isn't even the prized of that bullpen, that honor belongs to Valveturd.

I've said it before I will say it again. I love watching Valverde pitch. Even though he often gets the save it's a blast when you are rooting against the tigers watching him pitch since the tying run is almost always in scoring position at some point during the save lol. I suppose he wouldn't be fun to watch as a tigers fan though :p

zulux21

LMAO
valverde in a non save situation... this should be fun to watch.
edit: I think this is the best looking I have seen valverde in like the last 5 times I watched him lol

Giants lost :(

'

lebron-james-dancing-o.gif

Gotta make up ground anyway possible

That last couple of pages of NBA Gaf...SMH

zulux21

bleh... can't the yankees do anything right....
lets see if they can do the hard task of keeping a runner on third with no outs from scoring :/

dmag1223

Lol who is this Pirates play-by-play guy? He sounds like hes about to fucking come unglued every single pitch. I get nervous just listening to him.

Dragon

Banned
Machado tonight!

Can't wait for another Orioles position player prospect to explode like all those others...

Explode? Wieters has been their most hyped position prospect in years, I'm still waiting for the explosion.

The Orioles run differential is starting to annoy me.

harSon

Banned
What is it about being 16 games over .500 that makes us come apart :|

And our bullpen has been really disappointing lately :/

Hmm, did not know Yanks played today. yay, one run game win.
nobody gives a damn about Boomer and Carton, John Sterling is getting old, still fun to listen to. he only gets out of whack when he does homerun calls. people get waaay too hung up on broadcasters.
NBA-GAF always has joke posters following a joke league of joke players. there I said it.

McNei1y

Adam LaRoche is good at baseball. RBI single. 1-0 Nats.

Edit 1: Sac fly from Morse to score Zimmerman. 2-0 Nats.

Edit 2: Werth just SMOKED a ball to deep center (would've been gone in a lot of parks) but ex-nat Maxwell just made a great play by running up the hill and catching the ball with his back turned.

Keep it up!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom