• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was at the Mets vs. Yankees game on Sunday night. Love Citi Field. Such great atmosphere. Rogers Centre won't seem the same now.

This may come as a shock to you, but the Rogers Centre should not be used as the standard of a good place to watch baseball. Out of the new ballparks, Citi is very average, but at least you were sitting in the best cheap seats in the house.

Fox318

I am loving listening to WFAN now, Mets Bullpen-Gate over the last week has finally pushed the fans and hosts over the edge.

I really wish there was a station with more yankees talk in NYC.

ESPN radio sucks and shouldn't count. Most of us could give a fuck about college sports up here yet thats all ESPN radio wants to talk about.

Rockies pitching coach Bob Apodaca has resigned and requested to be re-assigned. Apodaca is now a special assistant to GM Dan O'Dowd. Jim Tracy is continuing his unique approach to pitching and will be utilizing two pitching coaches for the rest of the season. Bullpen coach Jim Wright and AAA pitching coach Bo McLaughlin will now be the Rockies' co-pitching coaches.

Apodaca had been the Rockies pitching coach since 2003.

RBH

I was watching the preview episode of the Miami Marlins series on Showtime a few days ago and couldn't help but laugh when they started talking about Heath Bell and what they expected out of him this season. Man, has he been a disaster so far this year.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I was watching the preview episode of the Miami Marlins series on Showtime a few days ago and couldn't help but laugh when they were talking about their key off-season acquisitions and started talking about Heath Bell and what they expected out of him this season.

I never watched the first season of that, but I definitely plan to watch it this year.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
Ah, Zambrano. Thank you so much for how you've been performing tonight, it certainly raises our spirits to be this well off this early in the game.

h3ro

I love Swisher.

Hi all. It's been ages since I've been able to just sit back and enjoy a Yankee game but I'm glad I'm able to tonight.

Also,
A9h60.jpg

just cuz...

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Wow that Royals catcher is a wuss. Total wuss. They had Pena dead to rights at home by about 10 feet and Pena was going in to make a collision and he dropped the ball.

Catcher got an error and still got absolutely leveled by Carlos. Well deserved.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Jaymes Langrehr
‏@JaymesL

Yikes. RT @MattSnyder27 yep, just rewound. Daniel Hudson said to Kirk Gibson "my elbow is (bleeping) done"

bjb

Banned
Anybody here buy MLB TV? If so - how's the service?

Seems kinda ridiculous for $25 a month, but I really can't find any decent streams.

eznark

Banned
Bronson Arroyo is getting shelled by lefites this year

Great, we have some lefties!

Ron, those guys are the dregs of baseball.

But they're lefties!

I hate you.

PLATOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom