• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulux21

Does Jeter just not put much onto his throws unless it's a close play, or does his arm just not have much left on it at this point?

His lobs to first have to be the slowest I have seen from any shortstop this season o_O;

Blearth

Banned
Does Jeter just not put much onto his throws unless it's a close play, or does his arm just not have much left on it at this point?

His lobs to first have to be the slowest I have seen from any shortstop this season o_O;

Did you just start watching baseball this season?

Jeter has had a noodle arm since the beginning of forever.

zulux21

Did you just start watching baseball this season?

Jeter has had a noodle arm since the beginning of forever.

i've been watching baseball for years (like 22 of them lol), just don't care enough about the yankees to pay attention to Jeter lol.

I likely made this observation before and forgot about it because it wasn't worth remembering lol.

also yay the white sox win

You know you're not doin well whe your 4 hits are spread evenly amongst you 7th hitter and your pitcher.

And the pitcher is 2-2. I think...Kemp on a nasty slump...Not good..

Hes a BUM. We pay Bumgarner nothing yet hes our second best pitcher who has already won a ring at age 22. Fucking impressive.

Thats normal for Giant pitchers...Timmy was like too..He got paid and has been inconsistent

He needs to go back to eating 3 double doubles two fries and a strawberry shake. With good weed.

Fuck I'll go get him some weed. I don't care we don't need another pitcher who falls apart after a big contract.

Just listened to a Raiders commercial. FUCK THE RAIDERS THEY ARE THE WORST TEAM AND THEIR FANS FUCKING SUCK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom