• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB - Official 2012 Season Thread: Bringing in Bobby V to Change Our Culture |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing that Ludwick isn't the lineup because of his career stats against Halladay, but doesn't this fool Baker not know that Roy doesn't quite have the stuff that we're expecting him to have?

This past Friday. Homer for his first hit since he came back. So awesome.

On the Braves broadcast, they were talking about how Hudson should probably pitch around LaRoche to face Desmond because he didn't have a hit since coming off the DL.

I was thinking, "Did you guys just not learn from blabbing about how Suzuki hasn't thrown anyone out since joining the Nats?"

McNei1y

On the Braves broadcast, they were talking about how Hudson should probably pitch around LaRoche to face Desmond because he didn't have a hit since coming off the DL.

I was thinking, "Did you guys just not learn from blabbing about how Suzuki hasn't thrown anyone out since joining the Nats?"

oh man they said that? I want them to keep going!

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
4-1 already? ughhhh

I hate to say this, but sadly it appears this season the Nats have the Braves number. :(

Even in the last 4 game series at the Braves place where the Braves had to great wins to start the series off they just ended up splitting the series 2-2. IDK man IDK...

joe capozzi ‏@joecapMARLINS
Ozzie on early #Marlins exit from Showtime Franchise: "The way we play, who would want to (bleeping) watch that (expletive)?"

lol

dmag1223

Oh good, another fucking double. And then a blown play by Lecure on a routine bunt. The Philly horror show keeps rolling.

On another note, why is Miguel Cairo still playing major League Baseball? Is there really nobody else that can hit you .168 with no power?

Maybe his good friend Fidel can bring some energy into the show.

Ozzie on batting-order protection 4 Stanton "I need the (bleeping) FBI to protect that guy because anybody on this (expletive) team can’t."

Bat him 5th!
fidel-castro.jpg

Ozzie on batting-order protection 4 Stanton "I need the (bleeping) FBI to protect that guy because anybody on this (expletive) team can’t."

Bat him 5th!
fidel-castro.jpg

Fuckin' contract this piece of shit franchise and blacklist Ozzie from the league. Need the Expos back badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom